Light question, mars hydro 2000 and

• Thread starter Zoneshityee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Hi, question, is it ok to mix light ? Input animals hydro tsw2000 quantum and bloomspect 1200 led in 32x32 tent, I have air conditioning pumping into it and it's still hot in there.. the mara hydro driver are outside of tent...bus it too much light ?? How can I cool a little more ?? Any ideas?

petroleumboy

petroleumboy

Hi, question, is it ok to mix light ? Input animals hydro tsw2000 quantum and bloomspect 1200 led in 32x32 tent, I have air conditioning pumping into it and it's still hot in there.. the mara hydro driver are outside of tent...bus it too much light ?? How can I cool a little more ?? Any ideas?

@Zoneshityee did you find a solution that worked for you? I've made the switch to TSW2000's as well and i'm noticing the high heat as well. My drivers are in my tent and i've repositioned my fan up so I try to keep air movement at the top of my canopy. I'm not too worried as i've been able to keep my max temps around 79F or 25C during my 12/12 cycle. I don't really want to lower my intensity if I don't have to. I'm in a 3X3X5 tent indoors.

Top Bottom