Light Schedule: Auto + Photo same room!!

• Thread starter atskippy3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
atskippy3

atskippy3

I have a question. I will be starting my outdoor grow indoors and transferring them outdoors in May as usual. This year I will be growing auto AND quick flowering, photo plants. I will be using T5 lights until the transfer.

Any advice for the the time schedule too use? I know 18/6 is standard, but I don't have two light rooms to separate the plants, so they will be in one room until the transfer. 18/6 is fine for the photo, but will the schedule have a detrimental affect on the auto's yield? . . . thanks for your advice

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have a question. I will be starting my outdoor grow indoors and transferring them outdoors in May as usual. This year I will be growing auto AND quick flowering, photo plants. I will be using T5 lights until the transfer.

Any advice for the the time schedule too use? I know 18/6 is standard, but I don't have two light rooms to separate the plants, so they will be in one room until the transfer. 18/6 is fine for the photo, but will the schedule have a detrimental affect on the auto's yield? . . . thanks for your advice
No the autos will love the 18/6 no worries

Top Bottom