Light Shock Issues

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I'm doing a room that's a little bigger than the others I've done and I'm having some light shock issues

1k watt lights line up 3x5 and I've had problems when I fire up the middle 5 lights. They are all they way on the ceiling so I can't raise them up any more. I've been turning them on one at a time and whenever I turn on lights in the middle row I get light shock. Magnetic, non dimmable ballasts

Anybody have ideas to stop it?

sixstring

sixstring

Idk bro i got 12kw of light in a 200 sq ft room with my lights within a foot of my plants and they dont get shocked.and my veg is under t5 floros.are you sure they are not wanting more food or water?or even co2.new room,maybe some type of offgasing from paint or foam board?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Idk bro i got 12kw of light in a 200 sq ft room with my lights within a foot of my plants and they dont get shocked.and my veg is under t5 floros.are you sure they are not wanting more food or water?or even co2.new room,maybe some type of offgasing from paint or foam board?
The room is sealed with co2. And they're in verimfire so plenty of food
My veg room is still getting thrown together and its a 1k mh covering a 10x10 area. I'm kinda leaning towards upping my veg room to 4k watts

Top Bottom