Light spots on sugar leaves

• Thread starter Bean_Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Hey everyone,

I have these light spots on my sugar leaves. Only one flower seems to be affected. The rest of the plant looks fairly healthy. It kind of looks like it got wet, and burned from the light, but i dont know how it would have happened. Running pretty light nutes in hydro, running 240w led full blast. Any ideas? I did try searching but didnt have much luck. Thank you!

Light spots on sugar leaves
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Looks like maybe it was splashed with nutrients or had a bead of water on it in those spots and the light burned the leaves by shining through the water drop like a magnifying glass.

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Looks like maybe it was splashed with nutrients or had a bead of water on it in those spots and the light burned the leaves by shining through the water drop like a magnifying glass.
I hope thats it! Im reading about bud rot now, the humidity is like 25%, and i think my airflow is good

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That's what I was thinking my self. Deffo a burn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom