Light stress/burn or nute burn? Or mag deficiency?

• Thread starter Kendallj24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendallj24

Kendallj24

plant on far right looks like it is having light burn but I doubt this because the other plants aren’t like that & the light is 26 inches away dimmed to 70% (Mars hydro tsl2000)
I know I had a nute burn a while back but this doesn’t necessarily look like that & leaves under it are perfectly green

Light stressburn or nute burn or mag deficiency
Light stressburn or nute burn or mag deficiency 2
growsince79

growsince79

No way is it too much light for a healthy plant. Looks like root problems. How big are the pots? How much and how often do you feed and water?

Kendallj24

Kendallj24

No way is it too much light for a healthy plant. Looks like root problems. How big are the pots? How much and how often do you feed and water?
Just transplanted to 5 gal last week coming from 1 gal. I use fox farm , happy frog , ocean forest , in the 1 gal but now since I flipped to flower I did happy frog & strawberry fields , they are real sensitive to nutes so I don’t really feed anything & let the soil feed them since there’s always fresh soil w nutes for them. I generally will give them 100 ppm of cal mag in addition to my tap water which averages about 50 ppm every other water as well w seaweed extract & recharge. I water every other day or 2. So sometimes 3 times a week sometimes twice just whenever the pots are light

growsince79

growsince79

Just transplanted to 5 gal last week coming from 1 gal. I use fox farm , happy frog , ocean forest , in the 1 gal but now since I flipped to flower I did happy frog & strawberry fields , they are real sensitive to nutes so I don’t really feed anything & let the soil feed them since there’s always fresh soil w nutes for them. I generally will give them 100 ppm of cal mag in addition to my tap water which averages about 50 ppm every other water as well w seaweed extract & recharge. I water every other day or 2. So sometimes 3 times a week sometimes twice just whenever the pots are light
You're watering too little too often. Water slowly and even to runoff then wait about a week before watering. Weigh the wet pot and let it lose about 12lb before watering again.

Kendallj24

Kendallj24

You're watering too little too often. Water slowly and even to runoff then wait about a week before watering. Weigh the wet pot and let it lose about 12lb before watering again.
Nahh man last time I tried to wait a little longer to water my plants after that 3rd day they looked almost dead

growsince79

growsince79

Nahh man last time I tried to wait a little longer to water my plants after that 3rd day they looked almost dead
Thats because your roots are fkd up from not watering correctly to begin with. GL

growsince79

growsince79

Your roots cant grow into dry pockets. Nor can they grow into waterlogged soil with poor drainage. If you had transplanted and watered correctly, they would be established in the new container and thriving. Now you have a 1 gallon rotted rootball instead. You might be able to save it, but you would have switch back to veg, dim the light and start watering properly. If you leave them in flower, you probably can't fix and even if you manage to make buds it won't be close to what it should be.

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

They are very light in color... look like they want some nitrogen to my eyes and possibly a better watering regimen... but I'm far from an expert.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Also have you checked your mediums ph? Could be locked out or root damage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom