Light stress

• Thread starter hellaouts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hellaouts

hellaouts

I have a half a dozen Chemdog #4 clones that I brought home 6 days ago. When I got them home I put them in my veg room at 24 hours a day lights on. Last night at midnight I turned the light off and st it on 18 on 6 off, well when I woke up at 9:30 the light was still off for a total of nine and a half hours off.

I dont know what to do.. I have never had this problem before... should I put them back on 24 hour light schedule for a week and hope for the best or just throw them away and get more cuts on pay day and be weeks behind schedule...... any input please

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

I had something similar happen as we had power outages right after I moved in my latest round. We had at least 1 day that was 8+ hours of dark without anyone knowing. I did what I could do and just switched them back to 24 hr. Granted I had them under T-5 and not MH as I am sure the lumen shock would help herm them out. Others better in the know will be more specific but this is my experience. I have had no issues with my girls, just make sure you don't let it happen any more and I think you should be fine. Keep an eye on them for bananers though as they vege out and or pre-flower. but again I think you will be fine.

GL
PnL

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I have had the power go out on a few of my grows, and nothing happened to my plants.

hellaouts

hellaouts

I had something similar happen as we had power outages right after I moved in my latest round. We had at least 1 day that was 8+ hours of dark without anyone knowing. I did what I could do and just switched them back to 24 hr. Granted I had them under T-5 and not MH as I am sure the lumen shock would help herm them out. Others better in the know will be more specific but this is my experience. I have had no issues with my girls, just make sure you don't let it happen any more and I think you should be fine. Keep an eye on them for bananers though as they vege out and or pre-flower. but again I think you will be fine.

GL
PnL
thank you...... I had my crop herm on me once so I am a bit noided..

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

You dont have to worry about hermies or anything else. During veg its very hard to stress them with a light cycle that differs a few hours here and there, but in flower make sure your timer doesn't fuck up at all because it could easily cause them to reveg or hermie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom