Light Timing -> ANGER

• Thread starter ShorelineTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShorelineTex

My gal has this thing about sleeping on the side of the bed with the alarm, in spite of her tendency to just turn it off when it goes on in the morning. My 12 hour cycles are manually regulated by me, since I leave the tent open during "day" cycle (night) anyway, and they need to be closed up in the morning.

Today, my cycle lasted around 13.5-14 hours since my gal decided to sleep in a bit. Should this have much of an effect on anything that's about 1.5 - 2 weeks in?

On the upside, I get to sleep on the side with the alarm now. On the downside, I don't think I'm getting laid tonight after my reaction to her irresponsible alarm habits :)

L

Lost

BTW I do that once or twice a frow cycle for some wierd reason or another. Its the light leaks that bring alot of light into the room and destroys the hormones that build up during darkeness..

S

ShorelineTex

Awesome...thanks for the info.

The tent stays in a dark closet during its dark cycle, and doesn't leak much anyway. The closet light is only like a 26w cfl, so even if it was on all day and the tent was leaky as hell, there would be very, very few lumens hitting the girls.

This makes me feel lots, lots better...thanks a ton for making my New Year's Eve less stressful :banana: ++rep

D

dj trichome

my irlies react to a strict timed regimine !like little robots!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Get a timer. Even if you do manually open and close the tent. A timer will prevent this. Why wouldn't you have a timer?

S

ShorelineTex

Get a timer. Even if you do manually open and close the tent. A timer will prevent this. Why wouldn't you have a timer?

Because it could only be used to turn off the lights right now. The tent isn't ventilated enough yet to stay closed when the lights turn on, so I'd rather be a bit late than burn things up.

The ventilation is being augmented when more $$$ is available to fund the project, then completely automated timing will be an option :) :)

S

ShorelineTex

How much heat could a 26w cfl be putting off?

The closet space is fine, heatwise, but it's really a closet (clothes & such). The tent with the heat problem is inside the closet - sorry, poorly written explanation earlier. I was just saying that the potential light leaks in the tent probably don't matter much because the only light that could leak in is from the 26w cfl.

Lol...I guess you can't expect 100% clarity from posts on a marijuana blog :smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom