Lighting Controllers

• Thread starter Olyver
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Olyver

Olyver

To all those who've sent me a PM for a lighting controller, I don't have enough posts to respond. If you'd like to know more, send an email to [email protected]

Then I'll give you my website email. Wish I could post pics of every panel I've built.....

Best Regards

Olyver

I

InvisibleM

You can use the 40 amp Intermatic metal timers and just add a 4 square box with two receptacles for about 60 dollars also. I like the T103 because you can use it with either 120 volts or 240 volts, the time clock is 120 volts... You have to wire it but it's not too hard.

E

ehole

You can use the 40 amp Intermatic metal timers and just add a 4 square box with two receptacles for about 60 dollars also. I like the T103 because you can use it with either 120 volts or 240 volts, the time clock is 120 volts... You have to wire it but it's not too hard.

olyver works with a lot more than what any t10x will handle :) all sort of custom doohickeys you could ever imagine.

L

Lost

Yea, its been a while but I remember seeing a post with his controllers and they are very nice. All top of the line components, and wired by a professional.

Hes pretty much your goto guy for custom setups :)

I

InvisibleM

I sure his controllers are nice, but all I've ever used mine for is to turn lights on and off. The T103 has worked perfect for many years, I can't remember one ever failing. As far as load goes it will handle 40 amps at 240 volts, and you can use more than one so there's really no limit. They also make a digital.

Now if you can't do the wiring then it makes sense I guess to buy one that is prewired, but you still have to run the wire to the panel.

Olyver

Olyver

I sure his controllers are nice, but all I've ever used mine for is to turn lights on and off. The T103 has worked perfect for many years, I can't remember one ever failing. As far as load goes it will handle 40 amps at 240 volts, and you can use more than one so there's really no limit. They also make a digital.

Now if you can't do the wiring then it makes sense I guess to buy one that is prewired, but you still have to run the wire to the panel.

If you read the posting you will see I wasn't interested in your T103 comments. I asked people who sent me PMs to contact me at my email. Read before you post. To the others who've responded to my email, thanx for the inquiries.

Olyver

I

Inuit

Hey Invisible, Olyver does much more than simple light timers. I won't go into specifics, but if you have a unique electrical system requirements, then he's your guy!

I

I

InvisibleM

I just don't like to see people buy equipment that is not really necessary most of time...

You'll have to direct me to the controller thread Inuit and I'll check it out.

Olyver

Olyver

I just don't like to see people buy equipment that is not really necessary most of time...

You'll have to direct me to the controller thread Inuit and I'll check it out.

I agree 100%, sometimes a T104 is all you need, 5 to 8 lights is a lot to control. If you want a more reliable digital timer, Paragon and Aube are great for digital timers. Never heard of problems with either of them. As for digital Intermatics, they're crap. Tork mechanical timers had a major problem years ago. The gear that drove the round faceplate, would split in half. It was made of two halves of moulded plastic, glued togther. Installed about 50 of the Tork timers, and over half failed.

Olyver

B

barnyard

Hey Olyver for some reason when I try to send you a message I'm getting that it can't be sent something about can't be sent to host

B

barnyard

Hey Olyver I've tryed to send you a email on your site it tells me something about can't reach host

B

barnyard

Hey Olyver tryed to send you a email on your site its saying can't reach host is it something I'm doing?

lollipopman

lollipopman

thanks dd for the link, olyver i will be contacting you next month...

Top Bottom