Lighting opinions and running? Links to what I currently have in thread

• Thread starter Tee95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tee95

Tee95

New grower and almost done with my first successful grow, I got two of the same light recommended by someone on here and so far it’s been great but I just ordered this on amazon as I’m in flower now and wanted to better the final result, it has good reviews and I have a 60x60x150 tent as it’s a small personal grow I’m running but I do plan to upgrade everything once I’ve managed to save up some more money (Every month vet bills are kicking my ass since September *shout out to my pets for growing random lumps and bumps and eating their stitches out the day of surgery* ) - I have two of the fan shape lights and only just got the second one as a booster then a friend asked me to start a plant for her and she’ll get her set up going in two weeks so I was gonna give her the other fan shaped light if it’s not needed here or if she can’t get a better one (shes just been laid off) but I’m wondering should I run all three lights or just one of each to avoid light stressing the auto and the two I have in veg? Last photo is the three together in the tent, got the auto LST’d onto the royal gorilla to get some light at lower canopy

Link to new light: XECCON 600W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower(96pcs LEDs)

Current lights: LED Plant Light, 150W Led Grow... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VKHQJZY?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Lighting opinions and running links to what i currently have in thread
Lighting opinions and running links to what i currently have in thread 2
Lighting opinions and running links to what i currently have in thread 3
Lighting opinions and running links to what i currently have in thread 4
Top Bottom