Lighting questions....

• Thread starter Igot5onit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Igot5onit

I'm looking into a 20 or 36 site aeroflo system, i was wondering how much light you would run on each of the systems. The room should be 5x8 just looking for some input on lights. I was thinking 2 xxxl 1000's but wanted some pro's advice. Thank you everyone for your time.

Igot5

hiboy

hiboy

You really cant squeeze more than that for one row in there horiz. And the system doesnt lay out for vert.
5 ' is kinda wide. I've seen two rows done before so 4 lights total, which then u wouldnt need the xxl.s. Even step down to 4 600s.
h

I

Igot5onit

Thats the space i was thinking for that system but if you think it could be smaller what size would you go with....I haven't built the room yet, i just know the max size of this room could only be 5X8. Thanks for the fast responce.

Igot5

hiboy

hiboy

I was going off the 5x8 as your grow area. Bigger the better for the room size, its always later that you realize how nice it would of been to have a few feet more. Now nowing this your great with two xxls with two 1000 watters. You could always put
600s in there if you cant keep it kewl and wana save on your monthly elect. bill
h

I

Igot5onit

Awesom, thanks a ton for the info. That's what i was thinking so its good to know i wasn't off. Thanks again.

Igot5

Top Bottom