Lighting schedule mishaps. Started plants in flowering cycle....help????

• Thread starter Gray66401
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gray66401

Gray66401

So,I had my wife running my grow room after germination this year becuase I've had ro have several surgeries including both hips replaced. Anyway,she started the seedlings on 12 12,they are already 5 nodes high and I just discovered this issue today. I had it all set through my ac infinity pro system,was all automated but she couldent figure out the app and didn't want to bother me with it. There are no signs of flowering yet. What do ya'll think,can I still switch backbton18/6 or am I just screwed now,any help would be obliged,thank ya'll!
I know this sounds like I'm blaming my wife and I promise I'm not,she's done very very well with my girls accept for this and with no experience at ill,I'm still proud as hell!

Gray66401

Gray66401

If no signs of flowering yet you should be fine. Even if they started flowering they would reveg when you changed to 18/6 and the worst that would happen is you lose a couple of weeks growth. Good luck, hope you're back on your feet soon.
It's replys like this that restore in me a hope that is as alive as a sea of green in mid July!! Thanks partner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom