lights didn't come on as timed

• Thread starter benjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benjones

Gday mate nah Iโ€™m no Pom Aussie azz here I work out my power load with amps not watts originally I had 10amp power outlets would trip em with 3 lights 3 fans upgraded to 15 amp outlet with thicker power cable never a problem again hope this helps man๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜‚

thanks mate . i have 15 amp fuses on the fuse board . i have ordered an extension cable coming that can handle 3500watts so hopefully that will work, if not i will split it so that each cable has 2 lights

Madmax

Madmax

I ran a 40A line from my house to a switchboard with breakers in my double garage then ran 20A line from that into my grow room.if I go over 2000w I run an 15a extension in .

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I guess my rooms are overkill. For a 20' x 20'(6 meter x 6 meter) garage I usually run 02 main line from the main box into a sub box in the room with a 100 amp main breaker. I like to run 240v to my lights, mostly to save money, so I'll run 4 or 6 gauge to the 8 pot lighting controller depending on how far the run is. Miscellaneous electrical drops for fans and stuff get 14 gauge.

Damn....a lot of Tasmanian farmers on the board!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Top Bottom