Lights for 4x8 - 2 or 3 lights?

• Thread starter Lilmink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilmink

Lilmink

To be perfectly honest with you. I have pulled the numbers you are calling out in a 4’ 8’ area. This is not some made up new math way. But trimmed in the final bag weight. I know what it takes to get 2 plus pounds per light. Never hit 3 and I doubt I can. 2.75 a few times. You will at a minimum need to add CO2 and probably additional equipment to hit those numbers. As you increase light and CO2 the plants needs change. The harder you run the plant the more challenging managing the balance of the plants needs it becomes.
I have my environment on lock , I will not use CO2 this run. I want to see how things go without it.

Anthem

Anthem

I have my environment on lock , I will not use CO2 this run. I want to see how things go without it.
Typical response, not really shocking or anything. About par for the Jungle Boys knock off lights!!

Anthem

Anthem

Going from 3x3 and 8 at 1.2 lb to 4x4 and 9 with scrog will definitely increase my yields. Nearly double an increase probably not but 1.75-2 lb is definitely doable with my setup , knowledge and experience.

I will look into your #1 and #2 concerns, and appreciate the feedback but those few picture do not show my grow ability as a whole. Today is day 1 of flower in this room I will be back to post my yields in 70 or so days. No matter if it's high or low.
Do you really expect anyone to believe you are not showing off your best abilities in a picture that is the top cola of the tent. Get real please!!!

Lilmink

Lilmink

Do you really expect anyone to believe you are not showing off your best abilities in a picture that is the top cola of the tent. Get real please!!!
Not really sure what your problem is

Anthem

Anthem

Not really sure what your problem is
No problem just stating what is being seen. If you want to come to this site and act like you have mad growing skills you should probably be able to back them up!!!

Lilmink

Lilmink

No problem just stating what is being seen. If you want to come to this site and act like you have mad growing skills you should probably be able to back them up!!!
I'm not even the one that said anything about that it was others on the thread...

Anthem

Anthem

More for the hater.
Lilmink I get it you feel that I have insulted you. For this I am sorry. I have no intention of insulting you. I am just merely calling it the way I see it. Take for example the picture and the video you just posted. Those are frosty but there is no way you will get 2 pounds a light with colas that size.
I am sorry if this upsets you, I am not trying to unset you or any other members. I am just stating the truth. I know you want the numbers but the size does not represent the weight you are looking for. I also realize this tend towards being right at all cost. So I am sure you will post some crazy gram count but the photo has already been posted and it does not lie.

I wish you nothing but success!!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I would say the 2lbs per 4x4 is closer to a myth and only achieved by certain growers every now and then.

Frosted fan leafs and stems do not count as weight. Damn near every bud I see on here needs trimmed better.

When I pull it out if the bag it goes strait into the bowl. Idc how purprle or frosted the fan leaf is, I want the buds. Hell if you can squeeze the buds and it collapses, I dont want it. . . too much larf your weighing.

The closest I've gotten to 2lbs in a 4x4 was with this strain. I had no co2 and this was a year ago. Ive popped 3 more seeds since and still not this same pheno.

The buds in this pic are what urs will need to be like if u want to hit weight. I had baseball size nugs under baseball sized nugs.

Imma go with anthem and say something is off.

This was grown under 1000w hid 2ft away from plant for 2 months. The veg was 1 month and grow was 2 months. Hydro

Screenshot 20220110 104517
Lilmink

Lilmink

Lilmink I get it you feel that I have insulted you. For this I am sorry. I have no intention of insulting you. I am just merely calling it the way I see it. Take for example the picture and the video you just posted. Those are frosty but there is no way you will get 2 pounds a light with colas that size.
I am sorry if this upsets you, I am not trying to unset you or any other members. I am just stating the truth. I know you want the numbers but the size does not represent the weight you are looking for. I also realize this tend towards being right at all cost. So I am sure you will post some crazy gram count but the photo has already been posted and it does not lie.

I wish you nothing but success!!
I wasnt offended. However you made a lot of assumptions about a person from a few threads. I have no idea what my yields will be. This my first time with a setup this advanced. My goal has never been yield, I want quality. High THC and High Terps. Planning to get this batch tested at a lab. 😁

Anthem

Anthem

I wasnt offended. However you made a lot of assumptions about a person from a few threads. I have no idea what my yields will be. This my first time with a setup this advanced. My goal has never been yield, I want quality. High THC and High Terps. Planning to get this batch tested at a lab. 😁
See there you go again. And that is exactly why I said what I have said. If you take the time to go back thru this thread and read everyone of your posts all you talk about is yield. Now that the yield is not what you were shooting for you change your mind and state it is about quality not quantity.

Lilmink

Lilmink

See there you go again. And that is exactly why I said what I have said. If you take the time to go back thru this thread and read everyone of your posts all you talk about is yield. Now that the yield is not what you were shooting for you change your mind and state it is about quality not quantity.
There you go again assuming you know anything about me

Top Bottom