Lights Off For Killing Mites

• Thread starter MANUTD21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MANUTD21

zenix.my growing is bang on.just havnt had to deal with mites before and thats why i came to this site for help like every one else does when they have a problem.i can hardly be an expert on mites if never had deal with them before but ive got them well under sontrol so must done sumot rite.also got fans blowing on buds and fuckers seemed to of moved.
when it comes to growing i do very well and i mean really well

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

zenix.my growing is bang on.just havnt had to deal with mites before and thats why i came to this site for help like every one else does when they have a problem.i can hardly be an expert on mites if never had deal with them before but ive got them well under sontrol so must done sumot rite.also got fans blowing on buds and fuckers seemed to of moved.
when it comes to growing i do very well and i mean really well
Ok so maybe I came off wrong and you just need to be told first hand
You should never spray plants in flower with toxic chemicals it's harmful to your health and the health of whoever smokes or consumers the buds. If you must use toxic chemicals
It shouldn't be used without around 60 days of flower left ( 2 weeks in )
Bugs on plants creep me out and I think it's been around 3 weeks now that you have been dealing with them. Sometimes you just need to cut your losses

M

MANUTD21

the fuckers got bad when temps changed outside by 10 degrees so turned ac unit on only to find out the ac unit unit wasnt working properly as temps on memroy button were outragous which explains why infestation went crazy with in a week i hatched all the fucking eggs ha well ive done mighty wash and dropped temps both lights on and off but ive also rinsed em after with water mate.soon as ive dropped it ill shout ya and let ya know how they taiste.trust me when i say this last thing i wanted to do was smoke bomb them or spray them but it was either that or lose crop so gave it a go and since then rinsed plants with water.thc seems be in full swing to and im hoping by time ive dropped it,if there are any chemicals on them then they shud be more or less gone.illl spray with light mist water again week before. harvest.i diluted the mighty wash to as it was to off colour for me seeming it supose be 99. sumot water ha

Top Bottom