Lights per house

• Thread starter Don007206
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Don007206

Hey guys ..I have been asked many times how many 1k lights can you run in a home with out sticking out ... A lot of people will say if your legal who gives a crap ..but no mater the legal status of your grow... You can be put in jail or vandalized on a cop by cop basis ...or county by county so how much is to much , this is a simple ? That I would like to see commented on by growers from my own state ....

D

Don007206

From what I have seen and have been told 10 to 15 is cool .....I would like to get some input from anyone that has run 20 or more for a year plus

Cort

Cort

I am not in WA.

If you are on a regular, monthly read "dumb" meter I dont see an issue.

Smart meters however will tell your power company, and big brother, exactly what you are up to. Be it 600 watts or 60,000... watts every device has a power signature. Running shit 12/12 dont help

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
A lot of cats are running 12 k plus ammenities no prob.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I'd stay smaller for safteys sake and money and to "fly low" imo just an old burned out stoned puss maybe but follow the 1k-1500wt per room of your home rule in light....add in the bells fans bells n whistles and thats enoungh brothers especially until you are very familiar with your craft then expand some as ya dial in exactly what ya want for you...... At that point you'll understand a lot better whats safe to run in your hood and how to safely run it. No need to max out all your circuts n be frying breakers, timers n power bars every week smellin ozone all the time. In a legal state like ours too I agree its best to be cool about how ya ball but bro your main concern is feds...I dont know about Washington but EVERYONE in CO is trying to grow and fyi imo many are failing with more wattage than a few gurus succeed at.....lmfao....thats fuckin church........less is more with herbs with feed, gear,genes and in the bowl brudders resist the urge to chase rainbows........dont leave a signature in any form be it power use, paper trails on supplies, money deposits or unexplainable spending big enough to red flag a fucking fed or one there search spider bot terrorist programs that you are cashing n on there most hated cash crop........you'll be fine hopefully but its always a risk it is what it is dont ever kid yourself either thats why ya make certain ya paid ya share too................been at it a bit now n the biggest threat to any grower any where is his best friends, family, and the damn spooky women he wrestles at night...............ho ho ho merry scary.....one my gifts of the day......much love to my canna family out there....peace :D
ding ding for the win....:D

M

mistergreen206

L it's a med state legal personal use state so 24k flip 12/12 flip ding ding ding if your asking ........."..You should jump off your xxxx blocking soap box ... go do some dangerous stuff don't you got a chain saw to juggle or a sword to swallow..

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
L it's a med state legal personal use state so 24k flip 12/12 flip ding ding ding if your asking ........."..You should jump off your xxxx blocking soap box ... go do some dangerous stuff don't you got a chain saw to juggle or a sword to swallow..
i got razor blades in candy bars to....you want one :D hehe honk honk ...cmon i would love to play the jokers wild

Latest posts

Top Bottom