lights shutoff 14 bhrs later?.... help

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

Hey guys just realixed realized my veg tent out in the basement lights turned off 14 hours ago when accidentally flipping a switch that I had no idea ran thbe outlets in the room ( new house) I need these to stay in veg so what do I do? How much stress iethe 14 hours of dark will ensue on my 3 week after transplant babies?
Please hhelp

The Terps

The Terps

mistakes happen maybe tape the switch so that no one else makes that mistake for you. don't worry to much but some strains are more sensitive to light fluctuation than others but 1 day shouldn't cause your plants to bloom just get them back on their regular light schedule and all should be well

urban1026835

urban1026835

your good brother just put em back on..it takes onger then 1 dark session to trigger the switch from veg to flower.

IMO you won't have any problems from it so long as you dont keep forgetting what that switch does.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

To add to the chorus here, you should be fine. I ran out of room in my veg area last Friday, so I threw a big lanky OG in the flower room for a night, to give me time to set up a tent. No notable difference.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Thanks everyone, then a week later my power goes out for 48 hrs it was fucked up

chinqlinq

chinqlinq

Should you get this same problem in the future, I'd suggest keeping the veg plants in 24 hours of light for at least 1 full day after the problem occurs to better keep the veg hormone going in the plants.

Top Bottom