• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigredauto

Bigredauto

Hey was wondering if this be ok purchase for one plant in 2by 3 closet
Lights

N

Newber

this would no problem, just would need a Philip's 3100k bulb to put in it and plug in a normal wall outlet...

Screenshot 20200501 115851 Amazon Shopping
Bigredauto

Bigredauto

this would no problem, just would need a Philip's 3100k bulb to put in it and plug in a normal wall outlet...
Thanks man but I hate to say I'm short for cash at the moment and yes I know you get what you pay for.Lol if it just get me a few grows then I can upgrade . Just like to know if it give me good quality at the same time

Anthem

Anthem

Thanks man but I hate to say I'm short for cash at the moment and yes I know you get what you pay for.Lol if it just get me a few grows then I can upgrade . Just like to know if it give me good quality at the same time
what would be your goal for yield with one plant?

Lordly

Lordly

i would buy sunlike led light. whats your budget, 60$? but anyway its impossible to fill 2x3 area with that budget, 2x2 with reflective mylar would be easier to say. best one i found with your budget was this product, if we trust its manufacturer about lux, par, new smd led chips and it has also sunlike spectrum,this light is best you can get under 65 https://www.amazon.com/Reflector-Sp...0833Y7KJ1/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 , its only my opinion. but remember, i did same thing when i started growing, i bought 70$ led burple shit and i went through hell. after being angry for a while i started collecting money for better light and here i am, i bought it after a month and im happy. be patient and you will get exactly what you want,no hurry is the key in this game. collect atleast 100$ and buy better light or you will regret after months like i did and there is no way to go back,remember.

Last edited:
Bigredauto

Bigredauto

i would buy sunlike led light. whats your budget, 60$? but anyway its impossible to fill 2x3 area with that budget, 2x2 with reflective mylar would be easier to say. best one i found with your budget was this product, if we trust its manufacturer about lux, par, new smd led chips and it has also sunlike spectrum,this light is best you can get under 65
ie=UTF8 , its only my opinion. but remember, i did same thing when i started growing, i bought 70$ led burple shit and i went through hell. after being angry for a while i started collecting money for better light and here i am, i bought it after a month and im happy. be patient and you will get exactly what you want,no hurry is the key in this game. collect atleast 100$ and buy better light or you will regret after months like i did and there is no way to go back,remember.

Lordly

Lordly

Ok thanks man so is that the light you use now ?
no im using mars hydro TSL 2000 right now,not best but its ok for now. wait for others also to response,maybe they know better light with your budget. 350-450par is optimal for veg and at 700par you can get good size of flowers, so if manufacturer isnt lying, price is good for this product i mentioned/linked in previous post.

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

What would you recommend around 100$ budget
just spend the extra money and get a Kingbrite or spiderfarmer. They work OK from what people say. At least that way you will get some yield. You say the best you can, but the limiting factor you are going to see is the amount of light the plant is getting. Light = how much the plant will yield. The nutrients and climate help but it comes down to genetics and light.

WankirA

WankirA

For that plant, for that budget, it'll grow you
some grams.
More 'actual' watts you can buy the better (and that 1000w one up there: is 70w at most (doesn't need a fan, ain't more than 100w for sure!)
I got a great 200w from Ali express for same money (but v risky and shit if it goes wrong!)
Good luck.

Lordly

Lordly

just spend the extra money and get a Kingbrite or spiderfarmer. They work OK from what people say. At least that way you will get some yield. You say the best you can, but the limiting factor you are going to see is the amount of light the plant is getting. Light = how much the plant will yield. The nutrients and climate help but it comes down to genetics and light.
SF1000 is around 180$, it flowers perfectly 2x2 area,but this guy is on a budget.

N

Newber

315 CMH hands down cheapest best light that will have no issues with heat like HPS, and yield way better than LED(not all I know but at this price range)... mow a few yards and add it to the 60 bucks and BOOM

N

Newber

look up some cmh grows in 3x3 tents, they will put out some weight and with that cheap one o semt u, cant go wrong

Screenshot 20200501 144356 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20200501 144345 Samsung Internet

Latest posts

Top Bottom