Lights

• Thread starter trees4meAndU4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trees4meAndU4free

I am going between 10 plants grow with a seperate room for flowering and mother?
What will i need for lighting and fans? THANKS ALL!!!! :flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
600 HPS is the most efficient of all of them and should do you very nicely. Spring for one with a hood that you can air cool. If you're planning on doing this in the garage you'll probably need all the heat it throws and then some. Look for a good small thermostatically controlled space heater to supplement. Work towards a cooling solution as we move through the winter if you plan to even try during the summer.

Of course, if it's sealing and insulated or in the main house it's a whole different story.

Have a solid plan and buy the equipment over time. It'll hurt a lot less, especially if your first attempt(s) aren't as productive as you'd like.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
great link, those prices are really good.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Those are the cheapest prices on thermostatic control I've seen!:party Thanks for the link

P

ProGroWannabe

While we're throwing out links to cheap prices, here's one I stumbled on the other day. Haven't ordered from them, but a lot of their prices are heaper than I've found elsewhere.

B

bobbones

ordering from stores online

Hi All I'm new here and stumbling around came upon this thread. I'm starting my second indoor grow and I grow where I live. I bought a Hydrofarm, lights, nuts, testers, rockwool and even 50lb bags of Hydroton for my first grow. Ordered it all on-line from several different stores. Had it sent to my house. Then I found onlinepot.org. where I was warned never to have anything purchased online at a hydroponic store shipped to the same place I'm growing. I JUST ABOUT SHIT MYSELF! Yes I grow at home. I just harvested my first crop, no problems(with the law). I have not bought anything online since. I'm setting up again. What say you all? It has been over a year since I bought anything online. I also live in an over 55 community. I feel like I might still be on the list but very near the bottom.. Comments...appreciated:smoke

P

ProGroWannabe

You'll probably be ok. They wouldn't be able to get a warrant on just a legal purchase from a legal store. Now on the other hand, if you've got people poppin in and out of the house at a steady rate....well that's another story.

Top Bottom