and lately very interested in breeding sins 5 years

I did some nice cross I (think) and now I like to show some
and meet some nice friends and maybe trade some of my nice Flowers

One of my Flower the Peyote Purple from Cannabiogen
cross with the StrawberryFrost of Maddfarmer
Like a real newbie

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Nice to meet you and welcome. I too am a older farmer from out east in Canada...on the rock! šŸ‘ I noticed that your leaves are tacoing and are a really dark green...wondering if you are giving to much nitrogen to your plants during feeding. How far along in flower are you? Any more images of your garden that show how high your lights are above your plants, what kind of medium you are growing in, and what is your watering/ feeding schedule?

TSD

TSD

Nice to meet you and welcome. I too am a older farmer from out east in Canada...on the rock! šŸ‘ I noticed that your leaves are tacoing and are a really dark green...wondering if you are giving to much nitrogen to your plants during feeding. How far along in flower are you? Any more images of your garden that show how high your lights are above your plants, what kind of medium you are growing in, and what is your watering/ feeding schedule?
Might just be the strain, he said it's called peyote purple. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Hi @HaveApuff nice to meet you and I think you are right on everything
I'm old and I don't remember all those nitogen, calcium, and more problems
I just give water and a very cheap nuts from Pro-Mix with the soil pro-mix
and the purple colors come from the peyote purple like @TSD will saw soon

Mix 29
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I do understand that our memories are not what they use to be šŸ˜„ Just trying to help...it might be something as simple as reducing or increasing other nutes in your feeding. Are you growing indoors or outdoors?

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

I do understand that our memories are not what they use to be šŸ˜„ Just trying to help...it might be something as simple as reducing or increasing other nutes in your feeding. Are you growing indoors or outdoors?
Thanks for your help my friend.....but don't west your time on me I'm blind and deafšŸ˜Ž thanks
and for your question look up and you will seešŸ™ƒ
P1800193

Last edited:
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Yes, I see outdoors....and yes, these are pretty girls. Outside is magical. Must be nice to have temperatures outside this time of the year that doesn't kill them off...I'm envious of your climate. Great job from these other photos you show šŸ‘ Happy harvesting

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Yes, I see outdoors....and yes, these are pretty girls. Outside is magical. Must be nice to have temperatures outside this time of the year that doesn't kill them off...I'm envious of your climate. Great job from these other photos you show šŸ‘ Happy harvesting
All the girls from outdoor are in my freezeršŸ˜‰ sins 20-10-2021 here on the east side of Canada
and yes it the prefect temperature cold nights and sunny day at the end
but the rains&Rains are the worst f...g thing to scrap a nice summer with mold

Thanks šŸ¤  old spot
Od3

Last edited:
OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Yes I've been trimming for like a month, plus I washed it all. Just finished yesterday actually.... I sat for 11 hours straight cause I was determined to be done lol.
I'm sure after just ONLY one mount of jail....something is hurting in your buddyšŸ¤•
if not you are in great Milkshake(shape) ready for one more mount of jail

In the old days the M39....šŸ„ø now šŸ˜Ž
Od25

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

For winter grows in any cold area, I recommend MH and HPS lighting over LEDs. As long as your carbon filter works, you can just vent into the house and use the heat.

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

My buds are done for the year... now just have to decide if I want to invest in a tent for a winter hobby. šŸ˜Š
And one more question @TSD by for you get ready for winter
wat are you growing.... in the name of the strain MUST have BIG.....bigmtfkenweed
M

Last edited:
TSD

TSD

And one more question @TSD by for you get ready for winter
wat are you growing.... in the name of the strain MUST have BIG.....bigmtfkenweedView attachment 1183156
I had a bunch of different strains, lost the tags on most lol, hoping to sort them out when I can smoke the cured stuff and get all the tastes. White widow, Girl scout cookies, super skunk, super Silver Haze, golasa, black cherry punch and lemon haze. This pic was a leaf from when the girls were still babies inside, I think it was from GSC. Cut it off cause it was starting to die and we were very crowded.
20210428 135539

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

I had a bunch of different strains, lost the tags on most lol, hoping to sort them out when I can smoke the cured stuff and get all the tastes. White widow, Girl scout cookies, super skunk, super Silver Haze, golasa, black cherry punch and lemon haze. This pic was a leaf from when the girls were still babies inside, I think it was from GSC. Cut it off cause it was starting to die and we were very crowded.
View attachment 1183220

Thanks Very Nice Picture @TSD A big and nice leave
with a clean old hand and a great hand to grow šŸ˜‰

My very old hand and the NL5xBlueberry leave it's from a tester

did you keep clones for next year of your girls
or you start from seeds each year
Mix 29

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom