Solved like and reply is only working half the time

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
at first i was thinking i was getting ignored ...but i now realize i cant even reply to some of my posts o_O
the lil hand and finger want pop up most of the time when i try to giva like

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Yep. I notice the reply button does not work on some posts.

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
lol it wont work on your post :mad:
DSC03074

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
"Watch" works for me. "Unwatch thread" does not work for me.

I'm using Google Chrome on an Ubuntu Unity platform.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I think it's forum-specific now. Help, Suggestions and Feedback I cannot Like, Reply, or Quick Reply. I can use Post Reply button... should go back and see if I can use 'More Options' the Spam bot thread.

Also, I'm reporting every spam thread I find, I think everyone should do the same because it will allow the moderators who are still active (yeah, where IS motherlode, anyway??????) to take immediate action instead of having to sift through all the threads and forums.

Y'all with me?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
K, the Marijuana News section has a problem with Like and Reply. I can use Quick Reply.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I will try and get this fixed in a day or two

thanks for reporting the bug everyone :)

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

there are randomly all kinds of things i am unable to click on. most are intermittent.

like, watch, reply, the time stamp from the last post in whats new, sometimes the reply box, sometimes my own message that i am typing.

also at the top of the page Forum, Members, and Help all have drop down menus but the arrows are gone.

outside of that stuff the site is working good, definitely faster than the last rendition.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's what I'm finding, too. I was hoping that we'd see a pattern that might suggest which modules aren't playing well together, but it seems that isn't going to be such a straightforward proposal as I'd thought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom