Like...like...doooood....they never sent me my Red Card. WTF?????

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Maybe yer mail is listed here?

OK....which one of ya sent in the lip gloss?:makeup

R

RMCG

Haha How messed up do you need to be to send in the CERTIFIED MAIL STUB by CERTIFIED mail?

S

SoCoMMJ

People probably did this so they could get a proof of mailing without actually sending in the $90.

B

bootlegbrewer

I like the one that sent an empty envelope C.O.D. WTF?

H

HighCreek

maybe none supporters send these in to slow the process of people getting med cards? clog the system or waste peoples time? i saw the list the other day and kinda wondered why people would send these..

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Huh? This is a list of the applications that got rejected? How did people fuck up so bad and send shit like this?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Sky I'm supprised there's not one that says "photo of ass wiping".

Maybe they need a pb&j..

G

ganjherbsmoke

this was ppl that didnt wanna spend 90 on the money order but wanted to shop at stores so they sent a blank letter to the state so they had a CMR to show when they went to dispensaries lol it def worked for a lot of ppl im sure
love the girl who sent 2 tubes of lip gloss from denver....that woudlnt have even needed to be opened it doesnt feel anything like a money order lol

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
this was ppl that didnt wanna spend 90 on the money order but wanted to shop at stores so they sent a blank letter to the state so they had a CMR to show when they went to dispensaries lol it def worked for a lot of ppl im sure
love the girl who sent 2 tubes of lip gloss from denver....that woudlnt have even needed to be opened it doesnt feel anything like a money order lol

Even better she paid for priority mail. When your lip gloss needs to get there in a hurry.

Top Bottom