Lilt trips Skunk #1 scrog

• Thread starter Lilt trip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Welcome all ! This is my Skunk #1 diary I'll start by mentioning a few aspects of my grow :) I use a good label soil mix from Holland I believed works very well got all coco, perlite & all that good stuff ! I'm an organic grower and I use the plant magic range of nutrients and have stuck with it for a year now always with good results. I use 15lt airpots and LEDs for my lighting and I find both great for growing indoors. Last growing I hit 0.9 gpw nearly reaching my 1gpw goal !
Anyways now for se pics I'm on day 31 of veg and will be flowering in a week maybe two.

Lilt trips skunk 1 scrog
Lilt trips skunk 1 scrog 2

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Sorry for picture quality it was a quick snap before I left next time will be with a camera. @Toaster79 im using a discontinued one unfortunatly I was going to purchase another but the model is gn0006 you use to be able to get them from grow northern.co.uk or Dutch passion

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Thanks for stopping by :) @straincreation the casing for my led is indentical to the growblu but they use different led chips @Toaster79 forgot to mention yes I am growing a single plant under one light runs at 180w

RG420

RG420

Hi ya doing bud! Nice choice with ol skunk #1 fella hope she does ya proud!
I'm also running Plant Magic products! :)

ATB

RG420

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Flipped to 12/12 today just got on my computer a noticed a few mistakes my phone made I've been feeding my plant catalyst, bio silicon & cal-mag with grow and rooting stim not grow n stim on their own. My skunk is happy and healthy did a rough count of tops today got about 15 nice tops not including the 7 main ones and about 28 in total including the small ones so I recon it's going to be a good Christmas this year hehe :) I'll be happy with 6oz although 8 is the goal I do have a second plant sucking up my extra light for some Christmas hash yummy :P I'll post pics of progress tomorrow or something

north knect

north knect

Lookin good man..she looks pretty filled out..8oz's would b nice for sure :woot:

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Thanks for the kind words mate I'll upload some pics tomorrow after work so keep an eye out, definitely one of the better phenos of skunk although they don't vary much pretty stable. Due for chop around 22-27 of December incase anyone wants to know

north knect

north knect

Good stuff man..I will be havin a harvest of northernlights#5 around early to mid December..shall b a good Xmas for sure!!

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Northern lights is killer stuff like the only stuff I could get my hands on back when I first met Mary jane those where the good days how's the growing over In Canada ? I have plans to move there in 5-10 years land and house are dirt cheap to what I'm use to

way2green

way2green

@Lilt trip that is a badass #1 which is my all time favorite. I am having a hard time findind a really good old school skunk # 1 and have tried many different beans and breeders. Any suggestions or did u get lucky with the pheno????

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Dutch passions skunk #1 my friend try it my other skunks from them made some huge buds, here's some stuff you might want to know about it, it's the sativa Dom version unlike the sensi seeds version which leans towards the indica side. The aroma is always sweet and piney lovely smell, some people prefer the roadkill smelling ones so take that into consideration. Flowering Is nice and short with this plant usually a 8-9 weeker never seen it go further I find it packs on weight super quick 4-5 weeks into flower and the buds don't change much after because they're so fat, just a slow swelling after that. Good for bumper harvest (leaving the plant an extra week or two to yield more).... Hmm what else can't think of umm, Dutch passion claim to of been breeding it with itself since 1978 so it should be the most predictable and stable seed out there which I cant say otherwise from my experience it's always the same plant. The high is lovely good up sativa buzz, you may feel a bit knocked out like an indica but I find it's because it relaxes and calms a lot but you don't get tired from it. One more good thing is its one of there cheapest seeds I can't recall but it's like 20£/€ for 10 regular seeds, I have methods of making them 95% female so I usually pop 4-5 and choose the best one to keep at week 3 veg hope this helps :) it's pretty much all I know of the top of my head. Skunk 1 = 25% Afghani, 25% Mexican Acapulco Gold and 50% Columbian Gold. They also do skunk 11 @ the edge which are both skunks and the mazar looks good I'm gunna try it next maybe

Lilt trip

Lilt trip

Just a update of the skunk in 2nd or 3rd of 12\12 temps have been pretty cool about 24/5° lights on and lowest of 18° lights off. Stretch seems to be beginning :)

Also removed all the smaller growth from the bottom should be some good smoke whens shes finished

Latest posts

Top Bottom