Lime green leaf fringes in veg

• Thread starter Supercropped
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Supercropped

Everything seems healthy but the leaf fringes are lime green I haven't ran into this problem before also I am just about to transplant from 1-2 gallon pots into 6 gallon pots. WOULD YOU DO THIS? IF NOT WHY? I would appreciate some input on this. In the past I aways worked my way up because I thought that It was keeping the root system compact. This time my plan from seed was cube into solo cup into 1/2gallon into 1 and 2 gallon into 6 gallon rigid plastic.

Lime green leaf fringes in veg
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Everything seems healthy but the leaf fringes are lime green I haven't ran into this problem before also I am just about to transplant from 1-2 gallon pots into 6 gallon pots. WOULD YOU DO THIS? IF NOT WHY? I would appreciate some input on this. In the past I aways worked my way up because I thought that It was keeping the root system compact. This time my plan from seed was cube into solo cup into 1/2gallon into 1 and 2 gallon into 6 gallon rigid plastic.
I like going solo cup to 5 gallon fabric bags.
Photo is kinda blurry but it looks like the start of a magnesium deficiency, if you add 1 tablespoon of epsom salt it will fix that issue.

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
One possibility is that your plants are experiencing a nutrient deficiency, specifically in nitrogen. Nitrogen is a crucial nutrient for plants during the vegetative stage, and without enough of it, the leaves can start to turn yellow or pale green. Adding a nitrogen-rich fertilizer to your plants' soil or water can help remedy this.

Another possibility is that your plants are getting too much light or heat. Cannabis plants prefer cooler temperatures and can get stressed out if they're exposed to too much heat or light. Try adjusting your grow lights or moving your plants to a cooler spot to see if that helps.

Lastly, it's also possible that the lime green fringes on your plants' leaves are simply a natural variation and not a cause for concern. As long as your plants are otherwise healthy and growing well, you may not need to do anything at all.

Overall, keep an eye on your plants and make sure they're getting the nutrients, light, and temperature they need to thrive. Good luck with your grow!

freezeland2

freezeland2

Looking like light stress. I see twisting and taco leafs.

R

rangabud

Hard to tell what's going on from this photo.
But in regard to going from 1 gal pot to 6 gal there's no issue with that just got to watch out for overwatering for the first week or so, people say you can't over water in coco but you definitely can when going from small pot to a big pot.
I go from 1.5L ( this is less than half a gallon) pots to 6 gal pots with no issues.

Top Bottom