Lime Green???

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Ok... so my plants are doing pretty good so far. Only thing is... the Barney's Vanilla kush is a lime green in color and not sure what the cause is. The other two... GDP and kings kush are a normal green color. I will try and get pics later today.

Temps: 76-78

RH: 50-65

PPM: 200

PH: 5.5-5.8

Feeding:

Lucas formula, mag+, GH RE, superthrive and aquashield.

Thanks for the help.

A

alfonso2002

How old are those plants? Only 200ppms so you might need to up the N for those that are a lime color. But also some plants are just that light color.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

About two months brother. I will post pics tomorrow. Yea I was thinking the same thing as she seems a little on the Sativa side. Looks healthy... just a lime green color.

hiboy

hiboy

Up them ppms amigo, lime green is usually a low nute defiency
push em till they curl
h

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I agree with every1 els up the ppm I would hit them with 350 then slowly keep moving the up.. I'm thinking u should b at 600 or maybe even a Lil higher rite now..

A

alfonso2002

Should have also asked what i the growing medium. Those are not babys at 2 months so for sure you need to up the ppms.

BCrocker

BCrocker

Am I missing something here? 5.5 to 5.8 ph in soil will for sure cause a N deficiency... what are these growing in?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Sorry guys. They are in hydroton. Running a RDWC but I am top feeding twice a day.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
is she ?

same color in natural light .....under hps light green can look light green and dark green can look green .......but it is proly that she needs a little more care than the others ........bartender another round for the lady!!!
make it a double ...........600 ppm

dont know how you would feed individual in dwc but 600 ppm sould be good for all 2 month old plants

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I will have to have a happy medium as the others seem to enjoy the high ppm. I have been holding back on her as her tips were bruning. Now she seems fine with the high numbers, so I may bump it up and see what they like and find that place in the middle. Thanks everyone. Will get pics out tonight.

Top Bottom