Limited Space Best Yields?

• Thread starter Hurricaine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hurricaine

Hurricaine

Looking to see what kind of numbers folks be pulling out of smallr areas like a 3x6 table. I know they fit alot nicer into some of these smaller bedrooms so I assume others are running them. I have 2 in a 8x7x9 area with 4kw hps lights creating some very intense light!! My goal is to pull atleast 3lbs every 2 months hoping for 4!! My best experience and smallest setup was on a 2x4 table pulling 13ozs with 800watts of cfl. Hope to hear some feedback on best numbers pulled in the smallest area!!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

just saying what id do to get the most out of it some people just growing to grow and not how much they can get

and idk im bored

and as u said he ask for peoples final yields ???

Hurricaine

Hurricaine

My last yield in this area was 2.7ish quite disappointed but was dealing with root aphids.

Hurricaine

Hurricaine

I truly wonder if ppl can still hit the 1.5 per light in this area or if you are limited by sq ft?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that vermifire mix looks like good stuff just hear its hot for like 2 weeks or so same with ffof

Hurricaine

Hurricaine

The pots had no breathing room it was a terrible idea looking back on it was watering once a week easy growing bad reward...and looking even further back I had a friend grow some outside one year in 2gal pots not by choice he was watering atleast twice a day in ocean forest soil with top dressing...but those plants yielded 3-4ozs each and was the best smoke ever just super fat squat bubba kush dankness...need to replicate that!!

Hurricaine

Hurricaine

I just top and lst...vermifire is hot I've had it burn clones pretty bad...ocean forest I love that stuff for starting clones!!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Most my cuts I'll put into ocean forest(when I used it) just a few days after seeing roots and they will green right up no problem!

ffof seems more and more to must of changed there mix or had a bad batch going around about a year ago

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
This is what's going on for me right now. In my 2x2x5 space.

Downloadfile 6
Downloadfile 2
Downloadfile 3
Downloadfile 5

20170324 030930

It's in its dark period right now b4 harvest. Whatcha think she will yield :)

Top Bottom