Limited space dwarf strain help.

• Thread starter Kylep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kylep

Hi, I am new to the world of growing, I am looking for a dwarf strain that stays pretty small since my space is limited. Can anyone recommend a good dwarf strain for a beginner? And if you have a small grow tent setup recommendation that would be awesome!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Just flip your light schedule to 12/12 early on and any strain can be a dwarf strain. You can also go for an indica or indica dominant hybrid over a sativa which naturally is a taller and lankier plant. I have a purple kush cross I’m growing now that is not stretching which would be a good candidate for your situation.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You can try autos they are a bit trickier but work well in small tight places. I would say anything that has the lowryder genetics in there. Thats a dwarf variety Low and fast. Small and bushy Indica dominant.

azstew

azstew

Hi, I am new to the world of growing, I am looking for a dwarf strain that stays pretty small since my space is limited. Can anyone recommend a good dwarf strain for a beginner? And if you have a small grow tent setup recommendation that would be awesome!
How much space?
Hydro, soil, coco
Any strain can be dwarfed by stunting growth or vigorous training.

All are Grandmommy Purple. Front 2 are clones of a GMP, rear is another from seed. Front 2 are in 2 inch net pots and 1 1/4 gallon jugs, rear is 6 inch pot, 5 gallon bucket.
I'm guessing that the 2"ers stunted the roots by reducing Reducing the area for roots to develop. The 6" was begged in a 1 gallon plastic pot until growth slowed as it neared becoming rootbound. Then was transferred to 5 gallon bucket
.front 2 are about 2 ' tall with jug, rear is about 3,' with bucket.

growsince79

growsince79

My LSD stayed pretty short.