lions draft

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Same old Lions, The D was not that bad compared to past years. We had a lot of close games but a win is a win and a loss is a loss! but I see some hope in the future but I know my Lions. lets make the fans think we are going to have a great season! and fuck it all up in the second half of the season:grumpy: just think the teams attitude was lost some where down the line. Too many mistakes dropped balls, stupid bad plays, And that stupid side arm throw of Stafford got us a lot of turnovers:wtf:

kushdaking

kushdaking

If ebron becomes are starting tight end with caldwell and lombardi coaching him I think were ok. Plus who else were we going to take in the 1st. 2nd and 3rd rd im happy with tho. Van noy is going to take palmers job.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I dont care what Snatchford's stats are he better get it together! Calvin makes him look waaaaaaay to good. They should of grabbed another QB just to mix it up lol. This new TE with Fauria will be a badass combo I think.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

[quaking, post: 1251439, member: 61781"]If ebron becomes are starting tight end with caldwell and lombardi coaching him I think were ok. Plus who else were we going to take in the 1st. 2nd and 3rd rd im happy with tho. Van noy is going to take palmers job.[/quote]

Any defensive stand out. Haha Clinton dix darquez denard kyle fuller any of the top defensive backs in the first round would of made me happy. If you liked fuaria (like me) what's he going to do? They resigned Pettigrew and drafted ebron. look at all the big receivers in our division what's a 5'9" corner back that runs just better than a 4.5 gonna do with Brandon Marshall. To me we just took the rich rod approach.... who cares if they score 65 we'll score 66.
And I am dorky enough that i watched the conbine including the tight end drills. They said he basically would be drafted in the first because of his speed (which they thought was better coming in). He drops 11 percent of the balls his direction. Don't get me wrong he could be a sstud but if matt Stafford want such an inaccurate passer the guys we have would of been enough on offense. Hey not to mention we signed the super bowl champs number one receiver in free agency. Well atleast we didnt get sammy watkins!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ooops. I forgot about the DE they took in the fourth. Check this out. ...

PICK ANALYSIS:

"He's a former basketball player. He played defensive end at Bloomsburg. He played defensive end at the East-West Shrine Game. It will be interesting to see if he moves to tight end in Detroit." -- Mike Mayock

Latest posts

Top Bottom