Lion's Pride

• Thread starter GreenLion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenLion

GreenLion

Lions pride
So ive been a long time learker on here and the first thing everyone tells me is: I know nothing cuz I dont have a grow posted on here. So I post on IG and IC mag but have been loving the breeders from the farm.. so I will get with it and spread some sticky love pics for you.. Ya i said it. Just for you..

A little about me:
Been grown for over 15years.. first grow was at 16 in my mamas house. In my closet.. been hooked ever since.. so that makes me 31, fast foward to today and I got my own house, med card, and a passion like no other.. Im in a small town in no where. I have no growing friends to hook me up with the latest and greatest. I got friends that grow but no passion just money minded.. So that dont mean I dont have fire.. I just had to work for it a lot harder.. Poping seeds, breading, and crossing my fingers along the way, I have came across some fire. So the rules in my state are 4 flowering plants and 16 juveniles.. That sucks to be able to only flower 4 plants.. So i grew big plants for a while. Didnt keep me satisfied. Grew out side, huge ladys.. lots of smoke, but buggs and other stuff left a bad taste in my mouth. So im settled now on a 3 room set up running perpetually and running 60 day strains.. so roughly I harvest every 30 days with my rooms only overlaping flowering for about 20days.. Im loving this way but its a lot of work.. So got HYR1, a 1000w vertical DWC 4 bucket. HYR2 600w vertical DWC 4 bucket. HYR3 1000w soil with 4 30gal smart pots.

In the DWC rooms im getting about .75g a watt.
In the soil room im getting .50g a watt..
This is fine for me, due to my go to strains being indica dom.

Hydro rooms i run GH. ,bleach, h2o2.
Soil i run roots organic and my own organic teas.

Sorry for the long ass introduction
Lions pride 2

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 645241 So ive been a long time learker on here and the first thing everyone tells me is: I know nothing cuz I dont have a grow posted on here. So I post on IG and IC mag but have been loving the breeders from the farm.. so I will get with it and spread some sticky love pics for you.. Ya i said it. Just for you..

A little about me:
Been grown for over 15years.. first grow was at 16 in my mamas house. In my closet.. been hooked ever since.. so that makes me 31, fast foward to today and I got my own house, med card, and a passion like no other.. Im in a small town in no where. I have no growing friends to hook me up with the latest and greatest. I got friends that grow but no passion just money minded.. So that dont mean I dont have fire.. I just had to work for it a lot harder.. Poping seeds, breading, and crossing my fingers along the way, I have came across some fire. So the rules in my state are 4 flowering plants and 16 juveniles.. That sucks to be able to only flower 4 plants.. So i grew big plants for a while. Didnt keep me satisfied. Grew out side, huge ladys.. lots of smoke, but buggs and other stuff left a bad taste in my mouth. So im settled now on a 3 room set up running perpetually and running 60 day strains.. so roughly I harvest every 30 days with my rooms only overlaping flowering for about 20days.. Im loving this way but its a lot of work.. So got HYR1, a 1000w vertical DWC 4 bucket. HYR2 600w vertical DWC 4 bucket. HYR3 1000w soil with 4 30gal smart pots.

In the DWC rooms im getting about .75g a watt.
In the soil room im getting .50g a watt..
This is fine for me, due to my go to strains being indica dom.

Hydro rooms i run GH. ,bleach, h2o2.
Soil i run roots organic and my own organic teas.

Sorry for the long ass introductionView attachment 645243
I'm lovn your setup and your passion.

GreenLion

GreenLion

Got sum finished flower pics from last month. 1st up humboldt seeds lemon headband kush.. smells like skunk rubber
20161229 170204

Got that cateract kush.

20170108 203703

Sum dry shots of both ladys
20170116 222702

20170116 222713

GreenLion

GreenLion

Shoot been a long year. Been pumping out them lady's. Had a good friend gift me some russet mites and been dealing with them. Finally I have a hold on things thanks to andersoni, green lacewing, swerliski. All predator mites all been thrown In waves. And I believe i spelt them wrong..lol. so while this was going on had some DNA lemon skunk x og18, and lemon skunk x triangle kush in the infested room so i hit them with some pollen to save the genetics. Believe it or not the winner was the o.g 18 x lemon skunk..30 days
20170710 073632

So now I'm currently bug free and still using the predator mites(cuz I love those f*ckers) and about to pull down a lil outdoor
20170815 074101

Top Bottom