liqiud karma

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

ok- farmers need to go get some chemicals today - well i am currently using or was using gen hydro 3 part - last time i went i ran out of bloom - so i tryed cutting edge solution bloom 0-6-5 and cutting edge uncle john's blend 0-0-2 as i was told this would help the roots absorb more nutes - well i have several cut back on chemicals and use plain 5.5 to 6.0 ph water every other week and have seen better results. I also purchased m.o.a.b and hate it , even if used in small amounts it seems to burn my plants and yes i have only used it the first week into flower. I received samples of purple max and ultra snow storm - which seems to be the same thing as purple max - cant say i notice a difference. well i need grow and micro today so ill probally go with the cutting edge as i have alot of the other two above. Well i am interested in liq karma can anyone explain this product to me and its purpose. also i have a lemon skunk down to 20 days left any recomendations on what to get to fattin that girl up in the last few weeks, she has a awesome cola - just wanna get the most out of her......... thanks in advance peace - um now the paranoid of going to hydro store is starting ..... lol - hey mother in law can i borrow your car !!

N

noone88

Liquid Karma isn't a bloom booster like MOAB, purple maxx, snow storm, etc. It's considered a supplement which helps the absorption of nutrients. It is considered organic. I use it for the first 6 weeks of flower and also during veg in my soil rooms.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
LK is basically liquid humic acid...

Tex

symbiote420

symbiote420

It seems you're looking more for a bloom booster, and if you want to stay/go organic I'd recommend Advanced Nutrients Nirvana. I've used this my last 3 crops and I'm seriously thinking about stocking up on this shit the way AN snatches products off the shelves, because I can't see myself growing without this stuff, it never burned my plants and my yields have increased 30%+ per plant, plants that never needed to be staked are now being supported.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use LK all of veg & Most of bloom week 1-6 it's not a bloom booster but it keeps my plants very happy.. I use MOAB with great results but I only use it at the very end week 7-8 & u have 2 cut ur base by 50% 2 use Moab... I use bud blood in week 1 insead.. As my other bloom boosters I use Big bud & overdrive.. They all work great.. Next I'm gunna try Nirvana..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Liquid Karma isn't a bloom booster like MOAB, purple maxx, snow storm, etc. It's considered a supplement which helps the absorption of nutrients. It is considered organic. I use it for the first 6 weeks of flower and also during veg in my soil rooms.

thanks - so basically its the same as my uncle john's blend -0-0-2?? what is liquid karma npk break down ?

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
LK is a kelp/humate blend with some Amino acids. It is a great additive and will help to stabilize PH.
If you want a good organic booster try liquid bone meal, or brew up some guano tea.
The mineral based boosters will be available right away, but the organics will show you love all the way to the finish line. Don't forget the molasses!
FJ

soserthc1

soserthc1

LK is a kelp/humate blend with some Amino acids. It is a great additive and will help to stabilize PH.
If you want a good organic booster try liquid bone meal, or brew up some guano tea.
The mineral based boosters will be available right away, but the organics will show you love all the way to the finish line. Don't forget the molasses!
FJ

never made a tea yet - when is this best used jon - i know there is a thread on here all about it. Also what is the molasses for - tea ? or added to nutes have heard it mentioned before but have not used yet - thanks +rep peace.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

switched to cutting edge nutes yesterday micro - grow - bloom - uncle john's blend and bought some big bud 41.20 plus a 10 % discount and was going to get some over drive but it was 89$ gonna order it direct as the help line was very helpfull - 89 is way over priced correct ? posting some pictures of chemical's next , o also was gifted a 20$ bottle of bush master advise on using this seems pretty much like m.o.a.b but for early flowering... peace

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

switched to cutting edge nutes yesterday micro - grow - bloom - uncle john's blend and bought some big bud 41.20 plus a 10 % discount and was going to get some over drive but it was 89$ gonna order it direct as the help line was very helpfull - 89 is way over priced correct ? posting some pictures of chemical's next , o also was gifted a 20$ bottle of bush master advise on using this seems pretty much like m.o.a.b but for early flowering... peace

Pretty sure (correct me fella's if im wrong) but Bushmaster is being recalled in Oregon, along with Phosoload and a few others....

soserthc1

soserthc1

yes ,they recalled all of the products ultra snow storm, gravity, etc as most people from your area have posted on another thread but some said is was a lableing issue but i am on the other side 2000 miles from you guys and my store has them all probally there original stock , they are no where as busy as cali or colo stores - well at least i dont think they are , allways gotta check there dates , and there bid bud still had a label of 4tsps per gal and when i called the help line dude said they changed it to 1.5 tsps per gal, so i can usually still get chem's that are hard in your next of woods a small advantage - but i dont have the freedom to grow like you guy's do.......what happened to one nation under god.....crazy that in some states you can cultivate and some states put you in jail if they find a seed in your car..... peace

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

yes ,they recalled all of the products ultra snow storm, gravity, etc as most people from your area have posted on another thread but some said is was a lableing issue but i am on the other side 2000 miles from you guys and my store has them all probally there original stock , they are no where as busy as cali or colo stores - well at least i dont think they are , allways gotta check there dates , and there bid bud still had a label of 4tsps per gal and when i called the help line dude said they changed it to 1.5 tsps per gal, so i can usually still get chem's that are hard in your next of woods a small advantage - but i dont have the freedom to grow like you guy's do.......what happened to one nation under god.....crazy that in some states you can cultivate and some states put you in jail if they find a seed in your car..... peace

Still though, if its not a "mis-labeling" then its definitely not a product you'd want to be putting into meds that would be smoked for medical use...

I view it on the same level as using eagle20 in late veg or flower.

I just enjoy organics/half ass organics (haha) not a fan of very harmful chemicals on my beautiful flowers...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I love the liquid karma when im not recirculating. On my last run I swapped out liquid karma for nirvana at day 28. Quality was off the hook. I think the liquid karma instructions tell you to double it at that time so I just switched over then

Top Bottom