Liquid BB or Bloombastic

• Thread starter Sprechen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sprechen

Hey guys.

Well I managed to get my bloom girls back in shape after a pretty scary over nute in my UC. They are looking good, I think I cost myself some weight as the first 21 days of Bloom they we stunted by the over feed in the veg and transition.

I am now at 25 days bloom using the following.

7.5ml/g PBP bloom
2.5ml/g cal mag
2-4 ml/g aquashield

My TDS is holding steady at 450 at .5 conversion
My ph is 5.7 and rising slowly
My H20 temps are 66F

The question I have for all of you is should I now start using Big bud liquid or Bloombastic?

I would love some input from any of you that have used these.

Also what mix rate should I use with either of these?

Thanks,

Sprech.

K

Killadelph13

I started at 2mls per gal and never went up, had great results.. SWOLLEN

P

Powdery

Start the Big Bud during weeks 2 to 4. The bloombastic is an additive and can be used from the beginning of flower to the end. I don't think the bloombastic is necessary as I don't believe any bottle that simply tells you on it that it will "enhance" your budds is going to work. Good luck bro,
Cut the variables, cut the confusion

C

catchafish

I use bloombastic @1ml a gallon with excellent results. I have used it in my aero and uc. It is pricey but works for me with no problem so far. Good luck and hands on experience is the best way I learn.

Just my 2 cents

T

theTinker

Hey.

I use bloombastic starting at
Week 4 @ 0.3ml/Liter or 1.1ml/G.
Week 5 @ 0.7ml/L or 2.6ml/G.
Week 6 @ 1ml/L or 3.7ml/G.
Plain water at week 7.
Chop on week 8.

I've never used any others so i can comment on is that this stuff definitely works alot better than using nothing :)

side notes.
1: it definitely sweetens taste a little in my haze + Cheese.
2: do not ever go above 1ml. It not only burns as its super concentrated, It also has other bad effects as overhardening buds when they are not fully sized seems to stunt thier further size growth. I guess this comes down to being less flexible tissue in the buds incapable of swelling.
3: not nearly as expensive as people think, as its VERY concentrated and last a long time.
4: My hydro guy says and from the experience i have with it says contains some hormone also which is why so little is needed and why it has such huge affects. Its more like growth hormone than vitamins! :)

My current grow journal page 2 documents my current use of it with a couple of pictures at the above dosages.

I really like this stuff!

Top Bottom