Liquid Bonemeal vs Primal Harvest Guano

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

What are the pros and cons in flower? Alien uses both but seems to say the guano is what stacks the buds. SO what would the Bomemeal be adding?

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I say use both. Never used liquid bonemeal just because i don't prefer liquids, but if its bonemeal its good.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I say use both or either as well. Just know that both smell like GACK, they're awful, and it's a stink that's difficult to get off your hands. I suggest gloves.

ttystikk

ttystikk

My main interest is to provide available sources of materials that are difficult to keep in solution. In practice, the toughest of these is soluble calcium. I currently use either Botanicare's Cal-Mag, or calcium nitrate, a dry nutrient salt. Of course, neither of these options is organic.

I want to find an organic source of water soluble calcium for two reasons; one, to make triacontanol tea with all natural ingredients, and two, because I'm accumulating nutrients needed for and compatible with an aquaponics environment...

Here, fishy, fishy...

ttystikk

ttystikk

The bonemeal is a good...:)

It works great in organic soil. Since it's not water soluble it's not going to stay in solution. Different needs for different systems...

Latest posts

Top Bottom