Liquid IV as a supplement?

• Thread starter WeinerwelderNB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeinerwelderNB

My girlfriend has bags upon bags of liquid iv water mix and she takes it to help her stay hydrated and such. It is full of electrolytes and potassium and I was wondering if anyone else has tried using it to promote growth or thinks why it may or may not work. Thanks

crossfader

crossfader

I'm a Brawndo guy myself...it's what plants crave!😉

In all seriousness I wouldn't attempt to use the liquid IV on any plant much less my beloved Cannabis

Last edited:
Z

Zill

Send us the list of salts in liquid. I think those supplements contain only K. The counter ion is Cl. Aside from that it contains a shipload organics to be soil degraded.

The one I looked at contained 38gms K. In one liter of water that is 16,000ppm.

W

WeinerwelderNB

I'm a Brawndo guy myself...it's what plants crave!😉

In all seriousness I wouldn't attempt to use the liquid IV on any plant much less my beloved Cannabis
Shit I’m just startin out and thought in simple terms it sounds like a good idea but probably should check before I attempted to put anything in with them. I have found some different things such as nettle tea and banana tea along with a coffee grounds mix of just water any thoughts on those

Last edited:
Z

Zill

Actually, those electrolytes don't contain Na. Not required and doesn't help with BP.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Actually, those electrolytes don't contain Na. Not required and doesn't help with BP.
Brave 5ZWp6j7tqt

also salts are usually electrolytes

Latest posts

Top Bottom