liquid karma and nirvana from AN

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

hows it going guys ive been using botanicare since i began growin and have had good results, about a year ago i bought a line of AN and it was great ive seen good results now the nirvana and the LK are very similiar with a few things that make them different nirvana is only called for in the flowering reg so i continue to use the liquid karma for my veg, and nirvana for the flower anyone have any suggestions on this should i just use nivana all the way threw or any other suggestions i dont want to waste my money buying both, and when i mix the botanicre with my AN my PH jumps..thnx one love

true grit

true grit

Yeah I wondered this too, if i could use my nirvana in veg or what the difference is from LK cuz i thought they were pretty damn identical.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

i used to use it in veg, just fine. not as good as LK as a foliar in veg though for some reason.

straincreation

straincreation

i used to use it in veg, just fine. not as good as LK as a foliar in veg though for some reason.
have u had a side by side comparision to see if the nitrvana worked as well in veg as lk i dont really foliar clogs stomita

true grit

true grit

Here lemme clarify my question- not about H16 as thats not organic and won't fit my regimen nor do i use either Nirvana or LK as foliar... anyone use nirvana all the way through as a feed enhancer? If not ill just use LK all the way since im assuming its pretty identical when it comes down to brass tax. Being organic in coco, some bases do not uptake the same in veg/bloom. not until i used nirvana did i start getting better uptake and the ability to lessen base feed...id like to do the same in veg.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U guys should peep out Plant Sauce from A1 Nutes it's a liquid Kelp.. I think it's better then LK & cheaper 2..

true grit

true grit

Not quite the same thing i dont believe. LK and nirvana have Humic/animos along kelp extract for uptake. If anything I'd try the A1 nucleus and will eventually get a starter pack. But curious bout this specific question myself.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Im replacing LK with sea-green from Primordial Solutions, so far ive had better results and it probally cost about the same at 1-3ml gal. I believe its about the same as LK and nirvana??

manitoid.

manitoid.

Im replacing LK with sea-green from Primordial Solutions, so far ive had better results and it probally cost about the same at 1-3ml gal. I believe its about the same as LK and nirvana??

Are the two basically the same? Can't find too much out about what's actually in either one, but was considering both for my next run

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

they are both almost identical
i use lq until week 3 of flower then finish out with nirvana
ive used nirvana a few times during veg but didnt notice a big difference
if you shop around you can usually find nirvana cheaper than liquid karma
the liquid karma works great as a ph down, but the nirvana is ph'ed to 5.8 like all things advanced nutrients
and theres def no need to mix the two, would choose one or the other

Skunk Doctor

Skunk Doctor

Well Nirvna and Liquid Karma are a little similar but not as much as everything here has made it seem. Gimmie and Minutes and I'll tell you guys from what I've been told from my bro who's worked for some top nutrient companys and know's more then anyone i know about the difference in nutrients.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

ProductSolubleSeaweed
ProductLiquidHumus
Humic acid-This is a great product that I use it is from technaflora. It is in LK ( liquid karma ) along with. Seaweed extract like 1-1-16 Which is what LK uses as a "special ingredient" in a round about sort of way.LK also has yucca extract so if you can find some yucca you are all the way in. These are the only two technaflora products i use. And booya you got your own LK for a much better price and with out the antiseptic found in LK which is designed to kill bacteria , good as well as bad. I follow the mixing recomendations on the seaweed. And go about 50% to 75% on the humic acid. And for 'round 50 bones you got gallons of high quality karma in a liquid form.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

I mean LK is only .50 humic and .01% yucca and here is very little seaweed extract in LK.. The liquid humus is 15% So it is like 30X and what have ya'. I like to add stevia extract to my blend also. If I had yucca extract I would use it too.

straincreation

straincreation

Sorry guys forgot about this thread so as for the likes. Late I know. Stevia I like that some was asking about agave extract as a sub to molasses. Was curious to see some tests.

Any way tahnks all for the post I missed them till now years l8ter..
Happy farmin;)

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Sorry guys forgot about this thread so as for the likes. Late I know. Stevia I like that some was asking about agave extract as a sub to molasses. Was curious to see some tests.

Any way tahnks all for the post I missed them till now years l8ter..
Happy farmin;)

haha thanks for bumping it
i love reading my old posts, dam ive learned alot since then

KarmaPharms

KarmaPharms

hows it going guys ive been using botanicare since i began growin and have had good results, about a year ago i bought a line of AN and it was great ive seen good results now the nirvana and the LK are very similiar with a few things that make them different nirvana is only called for in the flowering reg so i continue to use the liquid karma for my veg, and nirvana for the flower anyone have any suggestions on this should i just use nivana all the way threw or any other suggestions i dont want to waste my money buying both, and when i mix the botanicre with my AN my PH jumps..thnx one love
Could someone confirm. I run a DWC system and I believe that LK has clogged by air stones. I don't think Iwill have that problem with Nirvana.

straincreation

straincreation

Well nirvana definetly has more salts. Which you could clean out with a good h202 wash out dip um over night if possible. Lk has alot more organic compounds in it.
Here lemme clarify my question- not about H16 as thats not organic and won't fit my regimen nor do i use either Nirvana or LK as foliar... anyone use nirvana all the way through as a feed enhancer? If not ill just use LK all the way since im assuming its pretty identical when it comes down to brass tax. Being organic in coco, some bases do not uptake the same in veg/bloom. not until i used nirvana did i start getting better uptake and the ability to lessen base feed...id like to do the same in veg.
Ive ran LK all the way threw my old out door bro i know this is an old thread and have gotten your problem solved now, but outside i have always used it. Twelve foot monsters i wish i had pics but i dont. But they take up very well. And loved it. All botanicare organicare line with ammendments.
I never went AN till i went inside. Since i was running BB i decided why not run this as well. It worked out fine does good work now im curious for a side by side, But LK all the way IMO she has always done me good and dont mess with my ph to bad . Then again your in coco so idk they both do there job.
Happy farmin;)

Top Bottom