Liquid rabbit manure

• Thread starter LouDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LouDee

LouDee

Hi guys, new here to the site.
Question, has anyone used liquid rabbit manure to there cannabis plants?
Reason why I ask is that i use it in my greenhouse and get decent results, but this is my first time growing cannabis and don't want to kill these plants. Any help with liquid volumes, ratios, whether or not if the liquid can or cannot touch the stalk... Etc, would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Ina
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I would make sure you rates are at least 10 to 1 , can’t see a problem if stalk of plants get wet in rains on them in the bush yes ?

Ina

Ina

Never seen it liquid.Could be useful.But unnecessary.If you have it try it few times,i think its mostly for veg but you have to check because im talking about ordinary dry rabbit poop:)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I keep Cavy I use the there bedding straw and poo in my worm farms turn it into a crowned conditioner it works better that way not so strong as using it fresh .

LouDee

LouDee

Hi guys... All I've done is put the rabbit poop into a 5 gallon bucket, about half full of poop dry, then filled it with water and let sit for a season. It then turns into a hell of smell in the bucket. I then get another empty bucket, put in about a quarter of the bucket of the manure in and then fill it up with water. That mix right there will do me good for the season as I only fertilize once a month on the veggy plants. But I don't let the stocks of my plants get touched by the manure. I dig a little 1/2 litre hole about 6 inches away from the stock and pour the manure into the hole, wait until the liquid gets pulled into the ground and then I just put the dirt back that I dug up. Hence why I asked if it was ok to pour the liquid manure around the stock of the plant... Just afraid to burn the plant..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi guys... All I've done is put the rabbit poop into a 5 gallon bucket, about half full of poop dry, then filled it with water and let sit for a season. It then turns into a hell of smell in the bucket. I then get another empty bucket, put in about a quarter of the bucket of the manure in and then fill it up with water. That mix right there will do me good for the season as I only fertilize once a month on the veggy plants. But I don't let the stocks of my plants get touched by the manure. I dig a little 1/2 litre hole about 6 inches away from the stock and pour the manure into the hole, wait until the liquid gets pulled into the ground and then I just put the dirt back that I dug up. Hence why I asked if it was ok to pour the liquid manure around the stock of the plant... Just afraid to burn the plant..
In that case yes keep it back from stalk best to feed it near the drip line from the leaves more feeder roots out there .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Trail & error I’m guessing it’s hard to exactly work out how much of the poop you need to just stay under the toxic overload stage my advice is a little goes a long way .

B

Burned Haze

Just make sure it’s not too hot before use, most manures take take I certain amount of time before the time before use. Hints why the farmer applies the poop the previous season or has it lay in a pile previous season and waits

mancorn

mancorn

Rabbit poop isn't going to be too hot, it's like worm poop you can pile it on. That said why not just throw it in a compost pile or top dress once it's dry as opposed to soaking it in water? Having a big bucket of poo in water is going to be anaerobic, kill off beneficial microbes, and you run the risk of pathogens (like E. coli) and alcohols. (The straw holds a lot of urine and I normally separate it out and toss it or add to compost pile.) I've also used it in making AACT (after it had dried) mixed in with compost, but it's getting a lot of oxygen and the mixture is staying aerobic. (Using any manures beside worm, bat, or rabbit is not recommended in AACT.)

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
The NPK on rabbit manure is 3-2-1 making it suitable for veg, not so great for flower.

Top Bottom