List of Doctor's and Dispensaries that are actively Seeking/ Providing High-CBD Medication

• Thread starter NewHopeResearch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

I was thinking a List of Doctor's and Dispensaries that are actively Seeking/ Providing High-CBD Medication would be beneficial for both patients actively seeking High-CBD flowers, hash, and tincture's and for the grower's who produce these rarer medications but don't know how to get them to the patients who could truly benefit from High-CBD......

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

weedmaps, search high cbd, boom!

There are more options for patients and growers then what is listed on Weedmaps, not to mention as a patient myself how many times a menu on weedmaps said one thing but when I got to that dispensary what was actually available was different then what was on weedmaps.... Also, Weedmaps doesn't list doctors who actively treat only cancer/Epilepsy patients with High-CBD medication, Boom! Or even a University like Berkeley or Stanford who are seeking High-CDB for their own study, Double Boom!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Doctors aren't allowed to give patients meds in cali, boom!

Doctors aren't even allowed to tell you where to acquire it legally.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
growers who grow these high cbd can take them to harborside. That gets the meds to more people than you could otherwise..

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

Doctors aren't allowed to give patients meds in cali, boom!

Doctors aren't even allowed to tell you where to acquire it legally.
That's a very untrue statement! Doctor's are allowed to give patients meds in cali and some specific doctors use High CBD to treat cancer and epilepsy in specific patients! Universities and hospitals are almost always doing research using THC and CBD's out here. But Most Doctors choose not to give meds or even info on meds for fear of D.E.A. and Federal laws that are in conflict with our state laws...

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

growers who grow these high cbd can take them to harborside. That gets the meds to more people than you could otherwise..
Thanks for answering but no need in stating the most obvious choices, weedmaps and harborside, do you just watch a lot of TV? are you even from cali? Please be constructive or don't post....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My own doctor in Carmichael highly recommends using high-CBD strains. The only strain he knows by name is Harlequin.

New hope, baba lives in California and he's been a breeder/known name for... well, as long as I've been on canna-fora, probably much longer. I feel he was being constructive, even if you feel what he mentioned was obvious.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's a very untrue statement! Doctor's are allowed to give patients meds in cali and some specific doctors use High CBD to treat cancer and epilepsy in specific patients! Universities and hospitals are almost always doing research using THC and CBD's out here. But Most Doctors choose not to give meds or even info on meds for fear of D.E.A. and Federal laws that are in conflict with our state laws...
I know Dr. Tallyrand personally, and yes federal law doesn't allow them to tell you where to procure medicine when it's federally illegal. IME
If you have had a different experience then share the doctors name as you started a thread to get a list of dr.s and clubs with high cbd.
Weedmaps helps people locate so many clubs and yes they aren't all on there. Born n raised here but hey what do I know.

You asked for alist of dr's,. I can't help there. You asked for list of clubs, weedmaps and leafly can help there. Other than that, I can't help you as my doctor doesn't give me meds and I don't use clubs for personal use.

Top Bottom