List the most smelly strains you grown. (Auto/Photo)

• Thread starter namnam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

namnam

I saw on another thread, people was looking for the old school very smelly skunk.

Then I start wondering. What strains are the most smelly (good or bad) you grown.

For me it is without dought Galato from FB. Didn't like the smell of it. But after cutting it became a very nice smoke.

What is your experience.

S

SamSquatch

Gorilla Girl from sweet seeds. It stunk up a room in the jar. And made your clothing reek after smoking it

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

well i harvested these 3 ztrawberries and they smelled like dog shit
IMG 20240128 185040103
IMG 20240203 194430638
IMG 20240203 194454128

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
My dog ate my stash back when I was a kid so I dried my dogs shit, ground it and sold It to the junkies down town. I called it dogshit, they thought it was great.
Tommy Chong would like his tired old bit back.

Newty

Newty

My dog ate my stash back when I was a kid so I dried my dogs shit, ground it and sold It to the junkies down town. I called it dogshit, they thought it was great.
You're kidding right?!?! Lol

Back in the day, a guy I use to get QPs from had a dog that would eat anything. Well I was getting some and he asked if I wanted to stay for dinner, he was cooking prime rib so I was like hell yeah! I'm sitting there eating and I hear this slobbering chewing and I look down, the dog is just gnawing on 2 oz that fell out of my hoodie pocket. Only good that came from it was the bag weighed more after lol

Top Bottom