list your candy-man gear

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey lemon:mad0233:
thats 1 of 4 pages of kush gear, and i got 1 1/2 pages of diesel and 8 1/2 pages of other shit...been at this for awhile..
peace bro:mad0233:

I

irie

All I gotta say is WOW. You are one organized mofo when it comes to seeds. Then again, I suppose you need to be with that many. Some of that Candy gear sounds super tasty.

Nice to see brotha Ink around too.

JAWS

JAWS

hello IRIE:tongue0011::tongue0011:
thanks my friend and ya you need to stay on top of shite or it will get out-of-hand HAHAHA....

yup the candy-gear WOULD have been tasted but i sent most back to the MAN so i wont know for some time if they were going to be greats...am growing two strains from him though so i should get a taste by TURKEY DAY...
thanks bro:tongue0011::tongue0011:

JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:bong2:
and just in case any-one thinks im a TAKER and not a GIVER, these are the strains that i sent BROTHER BLAKE in return.....ohh im mean BESIDES the ones i JUST sent him back....

these came from my stash of seed's...

headhunter sfv og x white mustang
purple kush x DJ's true blueberry-
bubba kush x Iland sweet skunk x lavender-
purple k/purple urkle x deep chunk-
purple barney-
life saver x Chemdog D x sour diesel-
bubba x lemon thai
purple candy--pk x cotton candy
ecsd f2
god bud x dreamweaver
cheese x oger s1
bubba kush s1 x cotton candy
elvis kush
super silver kush
whirly bird-cherry ak47 x strawberry desiel
crazy horse
memory loss-urkel x strawberry desiel
afghani sharkk F'3
ecsd x straw d
trainwreck x straw d
44 mag
amsterdam bubblegum f2
Blackberry widow

OHH DID YOU THINK THAT WAS IT!!! HUHHH NOT HARDLY!!!

PURPLE KUSH * APPALACHIA
PRE 98 BUBBA KUSH * APPALACHIA
AFGOOEY * BLUE MOONSHINE
PACIFIC SOURJACK
OHIA
PUNA BOMB
LEHUA
PACIFIC COAST SOUR DIESEL
HAWAIIAN DURBAN-
AIR BUBBLE F2
PIKAKE
STRAWBERRY BUBBLIOUS
DILINGER
CHICKEN KATSU
AFGHAN SHARKK * SOUR DIESEL IBL
AFGHAN SHARKK * ICE
BIG BUDDHA CHEESE * JOCK HORROR
LISA MARIE F2'S
GHOST OG * TRAINWRECK
BIG BUDDHA CHEESE * TUNNel VISION
G-13 * SOUR DIESEL V.3
MINDBOGGLE * NYCD
KAUAI KUSH F3
BLACKBERRY WIDOW * APOLLO TRIPS
KILL BILL
TEDDY
THUNDER SAVER
LEMON BEAST
VORTEX F2
NORTHERN LIGHTS
BLUEBERRY * TRAINWRECK
KODIAK GOLD * LAVENDER
CAPPICCINO * JILLY BEAN
WHITE RHINO

so there ya go so no-body can say that JAWS dont give as much as he get's.....that statement at the bottom of all my post IS THE TRUTH STRAIGHT UP, and yes that use to be my NIC at one time...
peace out:animbong::bong2:

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Hey bro,

I wondered where u was hanging ur hat these days good to see u man. We go back to when u were resinish lol. Looks like not much has changed with u, still have a zillion strains, and still passing them around like Johnny Weedseed lol I still have them strawberry diesel and Sd IBL girls from about 5 or six years back i got from u, thanx again for them btw.

I don't have enough posts to pm here but would like to talk to ya lot of stuff has happened since we last spoke. My old lady almost wiped out my garden with tobacco mosaic, but I got all back that i really cared for except my schrom, that should be coming back this fall if all goes well.

damn bro pm me maybe i can reply to a pm.

2b2s

JAWS

JAWS

Wowww.

hey brother:bong2:
did not know you were a member here, i still cant find where the MEMBER list if kept...

yup its been awhile sence we last spoke, i took a year and a half away from the NET.....kept growing just dumped all my memberships and just grew some weed...

dont think i can PM ya untill you get 50 post, so look around say hi to some friends and get back to me..
peace brother:animbong:

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Yes sir thank u Brotha Jaws. its good ppl like U that make the world go round.

B

biggs

fairplay jaws. your one generous mo fo. no doubt Dr.c can find some keepers in that lot, lol.

JAWS

JAWS

hello BLAKE:rasta:
thanks for stopping by my brother its great to hear from ya and i hope your doing good and rocking the patch, and yes i hope you find some jewel's in those pack's....stop by every now-n-then this should be a SWEEEET run............

BIGGS, i try my friend i try...and thanks for the karma..
peace guys:cool0041:

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

i will do some visiting bro would love to do some catching up. I cant find the member list here either. I got a good friend that is a mod her sunsimulator will ask him where the list is lol

2b2s

JAWS

JAWS

humm.

hey 2BROKE:bong2:
as soon as you get 50 post TALK TO ME i got another project for you my brother, and i trust you totaly because you did a WONDERFUL job for me on all those BB-CHESSE hybrids you did for me a few years back...

when ya PM me send your list of gear/clones/mothers, need to see what you have to work with...

you woluld'nt happen to know what happen to brother JHONNYBGOOD would you?...
peace bro:animbong:

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

He (Johnnybgood) is kinda like u just disappears one day out of the blue. I have not seen him in at least a year. I will have my number real close by this evening. we can talk then.

2b2s

JAWS

JAWS

New gear!!

hell o friends:hi
got some new gear this week and wanted to thank the ppl who sent me some beanage..

SWERVE.
LARRY OG
RASKAL OG
OGIESEL
CVK

thanks brother.

CAIN.
URKLE * KKSC
SUPER SKUNK * URKLE
GIESEL * STRAWBERRY DIESEL
DOUBLE STRAWBERRY DIESEL
CHEMDOG D BX1
OLD-TIME-MOONSHINE

thanks brother.

MANIC.
CHEM BX3
WHITE BX1
WHITE D
WILLIE D
WILD MOUNTAIN HONEY
PINK KRYPTONITE
DANK MIX
TEXAS HAMMER F3
PURPLE BASTARD F2
KINGS CROSS F2
CAT PISS * PESTALENCE {fem}
STRAWBERRY LEMON HAZE * PESTALENCE {FEM}
SOUR LARRY * LEMON LARRY

thank you.

thanks to all my friends for there kindness and sharing..
KARMA.

Top Bottom