Lithium Og Kush-360 Watt Led Grow-25 Days In Flower As Of Today

• Thread starter AJGirlsGrow2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Hey everyone. We have not been on in a while with any updates. We have been enjoying the fruits of our labor from the last batch we cut down in August. About to crack the last mason jar and will probably run out before this set is ready. We are 25 days into flower. These were 6 clones we cut off the last batch before switching lights off for 12/12.

At day 25 I will say, the pistols are really fattening up overall, especially in the last few days. We go to about day 63 on these, so 9 weeks, the extra week is worth it. They look bigger then the last batch at this day, well I guess not that much. They look great.

Differences this time. 6 Plants instead of 4. The only thing I've given it is one treatment of Azamax way early on for mite prevention. Also, they are at most 6 inches from LED and seem fine with it, maybe even liking it more. And, we have not fed any nutes yet, last batch I fed them at 3 weeks as I saw signs of discolor, and right now these still look good but some dead leaves way on the bottom probably getting no light, so maybe soon, but right now, day 25 in flower, no feeding, just good ol' Roots Organic Potting Soil. $17 a bag at HGT Supply.

One more thing, I had these clones sitting in a closet lined with extra mylar and 75 watt white flood light, I THINK, like an outside spotlight, just because I had nothing else and they were surviving. They stayed in there for like 2 months, they grew tall and then when I was ready to move them under the LED's after cutting time, I was very worried they would not bush out or come out to anything worth a cycle really, I had someone with clones to back me up if needed, BUT, I trimmed the lower leaves, topped the main stem, tied the branches down, some pretty far, as far as I could go without breaking them, well oops I did break one, but I put a trash bag twisty tie to hold them back together and it survived and healed and I have some huge shit coming up and supporting itself with a light trullace in there as you can see. They seriously were like one stem and a few skinny branches and within weeks they blew up to this, I let these sit under the LED's for like 4-5 weeks after being in the closet with the shitty light and they are what you see now. No worries!! About 38 days to go. This strain is ready 9 weeks.

Lithium og kush 360 watt led grow 25 days in flower as of today
Lithium og kush 360 watt led grow 25 days in flower as of today 2
Lithium og kush 360 watt led grow 25 days in flower as of today 3
Top Bottom