Little Brown Spots All Over My Lower Fan Leaves

• Thread starter ReDfALL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReDfALL

The grow was going good till now the second week of flower the bottom leaves have a bunch of dots is this that leaf fungus?

Little brown spots all over my lower fan leaves
Little brown spots all over my lower fan leaves 2
Little brown spots all over my lower fan leaves 3
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looks like spider mites. Flip the leaf and scope the surface. Do you see any webs forming at the top base of the leaf stem?

R

ReDfALL

Looks like spider mites. Flip the leaf and scope the surface. Do you see any webs forming at the top base of the leaf stem?
No webs or mites ...I'm like 95% sure it's not spider mites......I also just trimmed all the bad leaves of as well as some others

Louisjr

Louisjr

I would agree with 1diesel1. really looks like spider mites. I met up with a guy to buy some clones and had spots look almost just the same but it was more, then I flipped the leafs over and then told the guy off. I almost bought those fuckers..... just flip the leafs over and see if you can see little tiny white almost cloudy looking eggs or spiders

Louisjr

Louisjr

Oh ok well then hopefully someone else can come up with a answer

R

ReDfALL

I would agree with 1diesel1. really looks like spider mites. I met up with a guy to buy some clones and had spots look almost just the same but it was more, then I flipped the leafs over and then told the guy off. I almost bought those fuckers..... just flip the leafs over and see if you can see little tiny white almost cloudy looking eggs or spiders
I flipped it over it looks clean to me ...

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You can’t see young mites and eggs with your naked eyes. You need a magnifying glass or a scope. You can also take a picture with your phone up close and zoom in.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I like a habenaro spray. 3 habs per quart. Chop fine especially seeds. Simmer 20 minutes do not boil. Let cool strain. Then spray, it will kill eggs and mites and all soft bellied vatrmints in your grow. Use caution, it’s like mace to you and me.

Top Bottom