Little Brown Spots

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Started notice small like rust dots on my ladies. They are just starting the 4th week of flower no signs f struggling for growth or anything, had this happen before about midways threw flower last run just couldn't find the prob. It seems like I have a cal deficiency but I'm not sure.. Any ideas and maybe how to treat would be great...

Little brown spots
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Take a whole plant pic with the led light off

SL8R

SL8R

I know its not the best but all 3 gals have shown signs of this its not killing them off but its taking a few leaves here and there...

20161221 085306
SL8R

SL8R

I have been reading some say mites some say cal but it almost always does this to me in flowering but does not kill them .. I mean every time lol, I am always able to finish never messes with potency or buds just very curious so I can fix this.. I see all the beautiful ladies being posted and I look at mine going dam they look almost like there from a trailer park ..

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like an excess of P and K causing Ca deficiency
marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Or could be sulpher hard to tell with that dim pic, got a flash?

SL8R

SL8R

That was the flash lights went out hr ago o snapped a fast pic.. OK excess maybe my wife mixed last batch when I was out of the country 2 weeks ago. I did tell her to water them regular no food but I fed last night like I normally do myself I did a half teaspoon of tiger bloom and big bloom to a gal of water ... I'm still trying to feely way around what's the right amount at times. I can ask around until I'm blue in the face but no one runs exact setup as me so I know its on my to learn the right amount of food... I may need cut back half chase as lg as there getting a little bit of npk its better than giving way to much right ¿?

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I fed last night like I normally do myself I did a half teaspoon of tiger bloom and big bloom to a gal of water ...
When I use Big Bloom in flower, I always see nutrient imbalances..
BB seems to bring out the flavor and smell also the trichomes.. So I use it just before flushing,, two weeks to chop.. And finish with pHed water for a week.. That's just me and my humble opinion.. I would use a full teaspoon of Tiger Bloom.. Again my humble opinion..
All the best

Top Bottom