Little bugs killing my plants

• Thread starter roro12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roro12

roro12

I dont know what they are I tried Sierra natural 203 and it didn't get rid of em im wondering if anyone has dealt with these and knows what I can use to rid them of my tent and plants they are killing all my leaves

Little bugs killing my plants
Little bugs killing my plants 2
Little bugs killing my plants 3
Little bugs killing my plants 4
Little bugs killing my plants 5
Little bugs killing my plants 6
Little bugs killing my plants 7
roro12

roro12

All 8 plants are about 30 days into veg. Yeah the stuff I got was for thrips but hadn't worked in killing them off I was wondering if anyone has any product they use and know works. I really appreciate the help steam thanks

Heywood

Heywood

As Steamroller mentioned - Anything with Spinosad.

I had thrips back on my first grow and I used Captain Jack's Deadbug.
Killed 'em dead.
But you do have to spray tops/bottoms/stalks/stems for it to be effective, and probably more than once.

And obviously spray just before you go into your dark period. Not when lights are on.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And maybe post pictures of the hole grow and plants. Maybe it’s not the bugs that’s killing your leaves.

Ponky

Ponky

Soak it from top to bottom and the undersides with safers 3 in 1. You can use it everyday for like 3 days. Then once a week until them bugs be dead. Really drench them.

roro12

roro12

As Steamroller mentioned - Anything with Spinosad.

I had thrips back on my first grow and I used Captain Jack's Deadbug.
Killed 'em dead.
But you do have to spray tops/bottoms/stalks/stems for it to be effective, and probably more than once.

And obviously spray just before you go into your dark period. Not when lights are on.
Thanks ill grab a bottle and give it a shot thanks for the advice and recommendation much appreciated brother.

roro12

roro12

Soak it from top to bottom and the undersides with safers 3 in 1. You can use it everyday for like 3 days. Then once a week until them bugs be dead. Really drench them.
Thanks man appreciate your advice

L

Landracehunter

I dont know what they are I tried Sierra natural 203 and it didn't get rid of em im wondering if anyone has dealt with these and knows what I can use to rid them of my tent and plants they are killing all my leaves
Is the kind of look like just about ready to die aphids They don't usually hang out on the top of leaves they are underneath on the bottom of the leaves and on the stems Wherever those Are take those leaves lift them up and look underneath them and tell me what you see But this will take care of them whatever it is This is all natural won't hurt anything Is uses essential oils Is that on the expensive side Don't use neim oil We pronounce a garbage hair body with all the food enough chemicals on Are everyday productsWe don't need to smoke them too Is generally aphids start out clear Save money from your plant they turn green Then they turn the color of the picture of your when start to die most pests going to be on the underside of leafs

Screenshot 20220902 025446 Samsung Internet

Latest posts

Top Bottom