Little girls Organic Experiment.

• Thread starter jeffadies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I thought i would share this. She has a pretty good message about the food we buy.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exBEFCiWyW0[/YOUTUBE]

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Killing me Softly

Sad what greed does

mal

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have really been learning alot about this kinda stuff and my next project will be a green house and raised planters along with some fruit trees,i hope to be able to grow most of our own veggies.Fuck monsanto,dupont and syngenta for genetically modifying our seeds and food,it should be against the law.If you really want to freak out check out what red dye #6 does to you,crazy shit bro and its in everything we eat.Even most organics are not really organic,Grow your own and know what your putting into your body!thanks for the post.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I just cant believe this is common place in the farming industry. Are we as humans really that arrogant to think we can play god and not have some sort of consequences? The fact that it only takes a little girl and some cups of water to prove this is just amazing to me.

If i ever have a kid i hope they are as smart and not afraid to ask questions as this little girl.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What does it mean since I can't keep my sweet potatoes from sprouting?

I'm in love with Elyse, I'd love to have a daughter like her. What a charmer! And a very smart little cookie, too. :)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
What does it mean since I can't keep my sweet potatoes from sprouting?

I'm in love with Elyse, I'd love to have a daughter like her. What a charmer! And a very smart little cookie, too. :)

I think that means your are doin it and doin it and doin it well.:)

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I loved the part where she said she went to the supermarket and gave them a big ol WTF! why wont these bitches grow?

Top Bottom