Little help here plz

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

I want to buy everything tomorrow that I need.. I have alot of the stuff but I need to confirm on a few things

I want to do a drip system/Re-Circulating dwc... If I was to do this my drip system is it ok if its a fast drip? I have these things I got from homedepot a long time ago its like a nozzle that has say 10 little holes u can turn it to slow it down etc etc and turn it off...I would use that to use as my drip...Is it ok if its a fast drip will it hurt anything? And for the DWC part does the water line need to be alll the way up or say it say be a little below the half way line for the roots to sit in and have a bubbler in there also..? Am i more prone to get milldew on the roots if the water line is all the way up to the basket? Also once the roots hit the bottom of the bucket and a root ball is starting to form do I still need to run the drip system?

How good do these drip systems work? I use DWC right now with totes and i fill it up to the net pot..

When I fill my rezzi with water and I want to fill the buckets do I keep adding water to my rezzi till it fills up my buckets to little under half of the 5 gallon pale? then turn on my drip system and it should stay at that level and wont rise correct? Does it matter how low or high i put my fittings on the rezzi for the line to run to the buckets? Same height on the bucket as to the rezzi... 3 inches up say on both and it should be correct ?

ahhhh ;[ I need serious help..Sorry for the rambleing on...

M

mMmTHC

drip will get the roots goin good but as soon as they get into the bubbleized(word?jk) its gangbusters and the drip is kinda pointless.

drip can be a constant flow, on a timer that turns it off and on many times a day, some people go less like 4 times a day for 15-30 minutes each, and some go nuts like 12-16 times for a half hour each(delicate clones better to have on alot until roots start showing) after this its not good to overwater and drown young, delicate small roots. its a fine line you have to find thru keen eye in the garden..

dont even waste your time with air pumps for like fish tanks, go straight for commrcial gradelike a 35 watter. major bubblenation goin on mate. water line should be quarter way up pot.

Most importantly check your ph daily and do not over adjust, temp good? ph good? ppm good? Airstone still goin strong? have fun toppin and growin some trees. super fun way to grow homeboy.

Thanks bro.. It is fun Ive been doing DWC and love it... Im likeing the drip system bc my PUMP wont stay on 24/7 like i was thinking it was going to.. I will let it run 30mins a day bc the timer i have lets me run 30min intervals or 15 mins i forget.. But I never did drip..

I like this way too bc I can check the PH in my main rezzi not to every bucket.. I need to get a PPM checker next eh? Yeah Im using fish tank pumps right now for my little tote dwc im doing.. I will def get a comercial grade air pump..

Thanks for helping me out bro..

Top Bottom