Little Help Here with mothers and clones

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

ok.. So im starting my room... I have the flowering room down..

I need a little help from seed mother plants to pull off clones...

Whats the best way to start mothers?

Do I use rockwool cutes to start them in? Then move them to the 6" cubes then use my EBB & FLOW system to start the mothers then cut clones?

Can I use my seedlings in a EBB & FLOW system instead of building a drip system to wet the cubes so often?

I want to use net pots for the cuttings can I take the cutting put it in a smaller cube then put it on the rocks and have my cloner areoponics water hitting the rocks and keeping the rocks moist and the cute moist till I see roots coming from the net pot then put them into my flower room?

I just dont want to take or mess with the rooted cllones and etc etc..DOnt want to cause any stress what so ever...

Ive been reading and watching shit online just dont know what to do about the mother plants... Maybe I will use some shitty seeds b4 my new seeds come in and see how the system works...

G

GroHi

Saw your post regarding the fogger/cloner... if doing this system, mostly seen it done with bare hanging stems & no medium at all. I've done this system b4 & it's just simpler & more effective to strike cuts in a starting cube. Some may have the aero cloner dialed in, but it requires just that... a well established & specific routine. At least I had a heck of a time dialing it in...?

For the mums, if you start them in macro plugs the transplant to any block is easy. Would recommend using hugo blocks & just hand watering them (drain to waste) every day or so. Easy as pie.

Do you have a CAP Ebb & Gro, or are you just flooding & draining in general? If using the E&G, then might want to check out the Sure to Grow inserts. Peace.

M

mMmTHC

all my stuff is home made.. From my aereogarden,to my cloner witch I have 2 systems made.. 1 with the bubbler & 2" disc's and the simple cloner by the ice cube wal mart trays.... So I will see what way I like best for my cloning...

My mums I think I might do them on rock woll to bigger 4x4 rock woll then into my flowering room and have the light on 20/4... Once I get my good roots I will still house them in the flowering room till there cloneable then into my EBB & FLOW system... Thus I will have good thick heathly mothers to produce me with 3 clones every week...

I'll have 26 plants and I will put 3 clones into flowering every week and once i get 8 weeks/9 weeks I will have a steady of 3 plants of product every week...

I'll start a grow diary I think and Pic's of my grow room I guess I put this post in the wrong area also.. If someone could move this for me... ;?/

G

growlife

i start my seeds and take clones from there as i can then when the seed plant gets older i flower and keep some cuts

M

mMmTHC

Once I get my mothers started... What Can I feed them and how long till I can start too feed the seedlings?

Once popped and put into my rockwool and there starting to show leaves can I start to give them food? And I will keep the mothers and use them for clones so what kind of food can I feed them to keep them heatly and thick roots etc etc.?

Top Bottom