Little Hindu man found in my early flower check out all the three pictures mind blower for us here at budshiners

• Thread starter Bud shiners
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Okay fellow farmers this will be a mind blower I was looking at one of my plants that started to go into flower early and I thought I seen a seed but when I got down closer and took a picture of it look at all three pictures it's a little Hindu MMJ God or I'm just really high his face is to the left He's wearing a white turban holding a bud with a white gown either that or I'm really really high or us here at Bud's shiners we're growing some serious potent dank let me know you see it Happy farming look at all three pictures freak me out wow!!!!!!
Little hindu man found in my early flower check out all the three pictures mind blower for us
Little hindu man found in my early flower check out all the three pictures mind blower for us  2
Little hindu man found in my early flower check out all the three pictures mind blower for us  3

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
It's like one of those ultrasound pics that can be anything... And you're stoned LOL

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Okay fellow farmers this will be a mind blower I was looking at one of my plants that started to go into flower early and I thought I seen a seed but when I got down closer and took a picture of it look at all three pictures it's a little Hindu MMJ God or I'm just really high his face is to the left He's wearing a white turban holding a bud with a white gown either that or I'm really really high or us here at Bud's shiners we're growing some serious potent dank let me know you see it Happy farming look at all three pictures freak me out wow!!!!!!View attachment 1046893View attachment 1046894View attachment 1046895

Fucking micro blotters, window panes which ever...hope you had a blast? Seemsnlike it

DTG

DTG

I see it. The human mind is programmed to see faces in things. I do see the little man, how it will look in a month or so is the question, the answer is. . . yes, you are stoned. Nothing wrong with that ! ! !

DTG.

Top Bottom