Little info needed anyone about prob placement

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Was up everyone trying to see we're would b the best spot to put temp prob inside a 3x3 x6 tent idk controller seems off read higher then what the hygrometer inside r Reading using ink bird anyone knows how to calibrate if that's the issue.

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

Inkbird has an offest function to offest the difference between gauges to have them read similar amounts.
Not really a calibration imho.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Inkbird has an offest function to offest the difference between gauges to have them read similar amounts.
Not really a calibration imho.
U know how to do that any chance or I can probably look it up example if possible

Blastfact

Blastfact

Videos on YouTube on how to setup and do the offsets on the InkBird stuff and other common hardware we use. I just hang my probes off the edge of whatever lighting system I have and keep then near or in the plants and let it rip. None of these probes are accurate at all. The specs are in the instructions one can find on the manufactures websites. It's all china junk. You will make yourself sick trying to get things really dialed in and offsets setup. Mine seem to agree once or twice a day.

Plants2

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Haha the nomes love it crazy thing is was looking at 420 ones lol yeah I got meters that I follow it's on point I was just wondering there is a way to correct the junk lol thanks man and nice set up

Top Bottom