Little Prob

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

Whats up people.. I have a little prob.. I have auto blue berry's that I just planted on the 12th...

So there what 2 weeks old.. I'm using fox farms grow big but it wasnt the hydro shit.. I just picked up the hydro food the other day and prolly change the resi today...Thats when I will have pix's...

There turning yellowish... Im using bottle water I get it for free " 5 gallons " pails that u use for the house water machine.. Im not checking the ph due to its from the bottle or am i wrong should i check it.?

Is it nute burn? Doesnt look like it is even close.. I had my other plants vegging and it happen to them also and I fixed the nute prob by adding more plant food bc i read the directions wrong lol...

The system is a bubbler and the temp of the water im not 100% sure on im buying a themostat for the water..

Im just wurried..? Or should I not be wurried? They look awesome too...but the yellow :(

S

SSHZ

You definitely have a pH problem. Using bottled water doesn't mean shit- you need to check the pH everytime you water- with or without ferts. It's not fert. burn- it's fert. lockout caused by a pH out of ideal range......

M

mMmTHC

Thanks for the fast reply.. I will do the PH when i change the rezi.. I add the food then check the PH correct?

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

how can you say he def has a ph problem? You can't see jack sh*t cause no pics and it could be a hundred different things. Please post up some pics so we can see what you are talking about and their are plenty of people who will give you good advice as to how to help you out and then take a breath. I remember when I was a young grower and how nervous it made me wondering if I was doing the right thing or not. Hell, sometimes I still wonder...lol

M

mMmTHC

Thanks...so run a 5.8 or so for PH...when i top it off check the ph b4 or after i top the rezi off?

M

mMmTHC

i will have to say the PH was wayyy off..I have a fish tank PH kit go's to 6.0...It wasnt even close...I will be changing the water tomorrow prob and will do everything then...

Thank's and im buying a digi PH checker this week...

M

mMmTHC

oh and pic's to come..whats the best way to upload pixs on the site?

S

supasticky

Bro they could be turning yellow for a handful of reasons. Low nitrogen, pH, Nute burn, Iron def, Magnesium def. And that's juat a few. Post up some pictures so we can help you out a little more. If they're looking good, but a little yellow I would say nitrogen. You should still check your pH though. You should be checking every time.

-Supa

M

mMmTHC

so if its nitro..How do i fix that? Pixs this after noon kinda hard to go out there sumtimes...

whats a good site to host them on? That they cant track

M

mMmTHC

oh when they were showing sighns of roots i used half strenght of food also...will that make a diff>? Im still going to use half tomorrow when I change the rezi.. I will have pics up like i said..I hope I can figure this out..

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

I would give plain ph'd water till u know what it is,could be nute burn or lockout,might want to flush ,then give a light feeding,just a few ideas till u post your pics

M

MASSES 420KING

Whats up people.. I have a little prob.. I have auto blue berry's that I just planted on the 12th...

So there what 2 weeks old.. I'm using fox farms grow big but it wasnt the hydro shit.. I just picked up the hydro food the other day and prolly change the resi today...Thats when I will have pix's...

There turning yellowish... Im using bottle water I get it for free " 5 gallons " pails that u use for the house water machine.. Im not checking the ph due to its from the bottle or am i wrong should i check it.?

Is it nute burn? Doesnt look like it is even close.. I had my other plants vegging and it happen to them also and I fixed the nute prob by adding more plant food bc i read the directions wrong lol...

The system is a bubbler and the temp of the water im not 100% sure on im buying a themostat for the water..

Im just wurried..? Or should I not be wurried? They look awesome too...but the yellow :(

with autos you dont feed them until they start flowering and then start at quarter strength and build from there and i would still check the ph just to be safe good luck with ur grow i just got done with the easyryder it was odd not having to worry about light schedule

Top Bottom