Little spots, maybe wpm?

• Thread starter Tylerjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tylerjones

Tylerjones

Hello all! I have these little white spots showing up on my cheese autoflower.
I'm using a 1100w light, 6 inch fan, RH average 56.5, I water the 3 week old plant every 3 days until. I'm posting a pic of leaves and grow tent, maybe theres to many plants in one tent, I'm removing one today to put outside to free space.
Little spots maybe wpm
Little spots maybe wpm 2
Little spots maybe wpm 3

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Move a white grow bag outside, it'll keep the roots cooler in the Sun. Can't really tell by the picture what white spots you're referring too? Best wishes!

Tylerjones

Tylerjones

I plan on putting one plant outside in the tan pots, I'm posting another picture of what I'm talking about circled.
I guess they are not really white.
Screenshot 20200623 181603 Chrome

Tylerjones

Tylerjones

I've also got little tears developing as well? On the other plants.
20200623 182441
20200623 182446

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Don’t worry about the leaf tear it’s already repaired it and moved on , Dan is right eye loop under the leaves could be bugs . Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
So can you give us a rundown on your grow medium you using ppm , ph some history of plant helps .

Tylerjones

Tylerjones

I'm not sure what looping means, I've sprayed the plants top to bottom once a week with neem oil,
The plants are in fox farm ocean.
Under the leaves looks healthy on the small plant with the spots, as well as the big plants with tears are healthy looking they both are green under the leaves with no discoloration.
The ph is at 6.8

Tylerjones

Tylerjones

There seems to be a bunch of stuff going on with the cheese now, now theres browning. The light 38in above the plant
20200624 231546

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
overwatering or too much nutes, maybe..
also see white spots on the fan leave hanging behind the small plant from another plant.. mmm ya check hard for pest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom