Little white bugs that jump

• Thread starter LLgreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LLgreen420

These my friends are called springtails I live up north and these little bugs are harmful to your plants they are found on the top layer of your soil/coco when watering they group together and jump around. They do big damage, these bugs suck the nutrients out of your plant roots and with time you can say bye bye to your plants. They come when your soil/coco is moist so water your plants when your lights are on to avoid any confrontation with these pests hope this helped!

Ps: I killed them all with this product called T-drops

Little white bugs that jump
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ok don’t kill springtails, they feed on dead plant material. They are a part of natural decomposition process. I have them, every organic grower has them and they are nothing more than a nuisance if you are afraid of tiny white bugs that jump but doesn’t hurt anything.

goingtoguano

goingtoguano

I have the "snowflea" dark-blue type of springtails everywhere outdoors in unimaginable numbers around here and they don't seem to cause any harm to anything. They are weird though. In the fall, they create this dark twisted band that slowly moves across the lawn over a number of days. I have seen them an inch deep on things.

Erick31876

Erick31876

I have the "snowflea" dark-blue type of springtails everywhere outdoors in unimaginable numbers around here and they don't seem to cause any harm to anything. They are weird though. In the fall, they create this dark twisted band that slowly moves across the lawn over a number of days. I have seen them an inch deep on things.
Damn, an inch deep. Thats a lot of bugs

Top Bottom