LittleD's Outdoor Grow Log for Michigan 2020!!!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
These are the ultimate for seedling growth

Time laps
CCE88C7A D717 4623 825C 0EFDCAE9D16F
8237657D D7D4 409B A3A3 12B5FED348C0
1E9C3C63 FFCE 4F7A 93E4 C91C17AABA37

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
R.I.P Big plant..

R.I.P OUTDOOR 2020..

mother fucking DOGS... god damn storm last night blew over my stand so i moved the plants to a box on the ground.. big mistake dog thought it was her toy and proceeded to fucking shred my plant.. left the cup alone.. but ate my plant.

:\

Never get a jack russle mix, never get a JR mix off craigslist from a bitch 3 hours across the state for 200$ either.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Churn that milk into butter Dabbie!

I churned so hard i have a whole indoor LED setup coming soon ;) Wont get to start that till july carpet is getting installed next month so gotta wait to set it all up after that tho!! boiiii its on like you never seen me do it before!

Prolly gonna get back into oil making for personal amounts small buds, trim leaf ect..

Exciting stuff coming up! :D

Wish all the old crew was still around they would be so proud after years of telling me to grow me own i finally gunna! :D

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I churned so hard i have a whole indoor LED setup coming soon ;) Wont get to start that till july carpet is getting installed next month so gotta wait to set it all up after that tho!! boiiii its on like you never seen me do it before!

Prolly gonna get back into oil making for personal amounts small buds, trim leaf ect..

Exciting stuff coming up! :D

Wish all the old crew was still around they would be so proud after years of telling me to grow me own i finally gunna! :D
I know right? We use to have a good time here lol but people just come and go too often now. Once settled they disappear.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I know right? We use to have a good time here lol but people just come and go too often now. Once settled they disappear.

Life happens i guess, I left for a while too but i came back so maybe they will too.. never know.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So i planted 5 Frosted Lime X CW.. this is more for the hell of it kinda thing, I mean CBD is good to have around too so why not..

Pics when these break ground.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ive been putting the beans in a shot glass of water for 24 hours before burying them in the dirt and has worked very well the last couple of times.😁 Might want to try that next time.

I just got a pack of 5 Snowfire i'll try that with these and report back :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Been raining non stop lately hada move these so they dont drown.

Here's what's left for outside 7 total.. 3 CBD and 4 thc.

20200623 064250

GSC X Cheese Auto ^^^
20200623 064346

^^ GSC X cheese Auto (Left) Grape Fruit (Right)
20200623 064310

^^ Unknown Seed.
20200623 064301

^^ Frosted Lime X CW (CBD)
\
20200623 064326

^^ Frosted Lime X CW (CBD)

mantistoboggan

mantistoboggan

yoooo dabbie! what up man. didn't know you never grew before!

What soil medium are you using? seems to always be SUPER wet in the pics you post. is it ever drying out? also, you got holes on the bottom of those solos for drainage?

I'm here to help, let's get you some good shit going!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
yoooo dabbie! what up man. didn't know you never grew before!

What soil medium are you using? seems to always be SUPER wet in the pics you post. is it ever drying out? also, you got holes on the bottom of those solos for drainage?

I'm here to help, let's get you some good shit going!

Yo yeah never had a chance to grow spent years soaking up the information for the day i could tho :D

And this outdoor is just miracle grow ground use soil, some compost and perlite. And yeah its been raining like 4 days in a row so these got a lil wet there doing fine tho, and yes theres drainage holes lol.

This OD won't be a show stopper i'm not putting much energy or money into it, Originally it was gonna be a full on see what i can do grow but then i bought a whole indoor setup and have my grow tent going now so this outdoor shit is whatever idc much about it :D

shaganja

shaganja

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy so its been a while eh :D Some of you may remember me some of you have no idea who i am and some of you won't give a flying fuck, I dab to all thee!

So quick story time.. alot has changed since i was here in any real capacity, Moved.. No longer in traverse city! yay! fucking town growing too fast too many people.. No room to breathe!

Sold the house and moved to Kalkaska where its mostly country quiet and plenty of room to breathe! :D

So i gathered up some quick supplies, got some free seeds given to me that are beyond old, were talking 5-10 years here yay fuck me right.. and some 10 gallon fabric pots for the backyard and off we went..

Started about 15 seeds on the 15th of may, full sun outdoor cept the frost we had the other nigth, and so far only 2 have sprouted... fuck!

So i put more beans in soil, did a few in H202 Soak then into soil.. put more into soil today.. *fingers crossed*

This is my VERY FIRST TIME, growing weed, so this is a full on learning experience for me, I did not spend much in way of supplies soil or nutrients for that very reason, I don't see a reason to go balls out on something the first time, So its miracle grow soil, some fish poop stuff, and a cpl bags of compost.

i will of course be relying very heavy on you guys for help as i grow thru this season so stay tuned do what you do and we'll get thru this together! :P (oh yes i punned it)

Thanks for checking out my first grow, what up to the old fucks who still around and what up to the *New members whom I've net met since my last visit!

DABBERS UP cause LILDABBIES BACK! for the summer anyway.
Saw an article calling it hash kaska! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom